Antonio Conte (152 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: I'm being retarded, you just contradicted yourself in two posts. Way to go :lol2:
how the hell is it a contradiction? 2 completely separate things, no-one can take away what he did for Juve.

the way he left Juve high and dry though, was disgraceful.

Ahmed usually resorts to insults once he has no argument.

Conte did try to leave earlier, and the board convinced him to stay. The warning signs were there; the board should have prepared for every eventuality. At least he had the common decency to quit right after his holidays, and not a few days before the season commenced.
how the fuck is it a common decency to quit 2 days into pre-season?

went back on the commitment he made in May.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He gave us time to find a replacement at least.

Nedved was saying that Conte wanted to quit back in May, but they convinced him to stay. Neither you, nor I, know what happened during that time period. Perhaps relations soured, promises weren't kept, etc...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yes we don't know what happened, and I'm not speculating on what transpired either.

At face value, Conte inexplicably walked out on the team, and deserves criticism for it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He gave us time to find a replacement at least.

Nedved was saying that Conte wanted to quit back in May, but they convinced him to stay. Neither you, nor I, know what happened during that time period. Perhaps relations soured, promises weren't kept, etc...
Like Conte in the middle of a contract?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow. First time I'm posting in here since the news hit.

Thanks for everything you've given us in the past 3 seasons. All the wins, all those records, bringing back our grinta and our mentality. But I just can't condone the way you left us just before the season started. I'll never be able to forgive him for this, no matter how much I love him and all that he's given us.

I hope he fails wherever he goes. But I know one day he'll come crawling back to us, and all will be good in the world again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he wanted out bad enough he never should have agreed to stay when we convinced him back in May. Then to quit on the first day of preseason...

Heart is broken.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Wow. First time I'm posting in here since the news hit.

Thanks for everything you've given us in the past 3 seasons. All the wins, all those records, bringing back our grinta and our mentality. But I just can't condone the way you left us just before the season started. I'll never be able to forgive him for this, no matter how much I love him and all that he's given us.

I hope he fails wherever he goes. But I know one day he'll come crawling back to us, and all will be good in the world again.
he gave us grinta and motivation theres no denying that but he still has alot to learn tactic-wise which is why i think he wouldve been better off staying here...our play was so unimaginative and predictable alot of which was down to the coach...i feel if he goes somewhere else, esp in another league and esp if it were a top or near top tier team, he would be exposed...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
he gave us grinta and motivation theres no denying that but he still has alot to learn tactic-wise which is why i think he wouldve been better off staying here...our play was so unimaginative and predictable alot of which was down to the coach...i feel if he goes somewhere else, esp in another league and esp if it were a top or near top tier team, he would be exposed...
:tup: he was never the best tactician. And I also didn't like he defeatist and loser mentality in Europe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Like Conte in the middle of a contract?
:lol: :howler: Honoring your contract is not a promise, but an obligation if you wish for it be so. Imagine you are sick and tired of your job. You can leave before your contract is up, can't you? You don't like you co-workers or the new guy. Your boss is a sack of shit. You were promised a raise and/or a promotion, but that didn't materialize. Would you still stick around? In most cases, 2-3 months notice is sufficient. You don't have to stay until the end to honor your contract now, do you?!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :howler: Honoring your contract is not a promise, but an obligation if you wish for it be so. Imagine you are sick and tired of your job. You can leave before your contract is up, can't you? You don't like you co-workers or the new guy. Your boss is a sack of shit. You were promised a raise and/or a promotion, but that didn't materialize. Would you still stick around? In most cases, 2-3 months notice is sufficient. You don't have to stay until the end to honor your contract now, do you?!
Sounds like the actions of a little bitch ass hoe TBH

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What do you want now, you inbred sack of shit? :p

I'm not condoning Conte's actions, just clarifying that honoring his contract is not necessarily a promise. He can choose to walk away from a contract, and so he did.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like the actions of a little bitch ass hoe TBH
Again. That is your opinion. If you ever have a job with a horrible boss, annoying co-workers, and a general air of negativity about the place, then it is your right to quit. Perhaps when you started out things were different, but then they changed for the worse. It does happen, you know.

Anyway, welcome back fucker :beer:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But we are not talking about regular accounting job do we? The why would we not like clubs with mega money and unlitmited buying power, that would be normal in business world.

Anyway you look at it he left in not a good way. Could have left at the end of the season, but he choose to stay and left in the middle.

- - - Updated - - -

Again. That is your opinion. If you ever have a job with a horrible boss, annoying co-workers, and a general air of negativity about the place, then it is your right to quit. Perhaps when you started out things were different, but then they changed for the worse. It does happen, you know.
Now this is just speculation and I doubt working in Juve is something like it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 149)