Antonio Conte (20 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
WTF , how can this shit happen ? After all the mess they made about him staying or not staying and he leaves now . Seriously we are in a pretty bad situation . If conte wanted to leave so badly he could have left a little earlier to give us time to prepare something better in advance .

Still this is very bad news . We still have to find a coach and i am doubting that the reason why he left is because we are really selling vidal . Who the fuck will they choose now ?

PS: I am betting that prandelli is eating his own fingers now for signing so early a new contract , he could have definetly had a chance considering our managment .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Exactly.

This not Conte's fault I think.
Regardless. You don't do this now. You don't do this to a club that you grew up in, played for over a decade, became a captain, and then coach. This is totally different than the Bari situation. This isn't even close. This man has a storied history with this club. You don't do this like that. If you were that unhappy, then leave in May. Not now. Does he even realize that the club he loves so much, he has basically left it in ruins?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Forget vidal or pogba, Conte leaving is the worst thing that could have happened. Second worst is having allegro appointed. Nedved needs to get the job imo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The last time he demanded signings people here bitched and trashed him for making such demands so I think people need to pump the fucking brakes

The club wasn't going to give him what he needed and he knew that he wouldn't be able to meet expectations

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Andrea Agnelli

"Dear Anthony, You have been a great leader for our kids and the news today saddens me greatly.

I think the three years together, three years have led us to write the history of this Society three consecutive league titles, two Italian Super Cups, but especially a path of exponential growth.

But in the face to the feelings and personal reasons a President must take a step back.

Gone are today only two months since the last big win and Juventus should continue on its path. It starts from scratch. From zero points in the standings, like the others, and zero victories.

But this company has today a leading group of young, trained and cohesive in recent years has been able to find the ambition and determination to conquer every goal.

Juventus starts from a group of highly talented and professional athletes, who will be at the disposal of the new coach to continue writing the present and the future. The history of the Bianconeri colors you helped yourself and know that whatever choice you make, the news of a victory Juventus will tear you always have a smile.

Beppe, Fabio, Pavel and I, along with all the players, managers and employees will continue to work day and night because that is what they deserve Juventus fans, who deserves Juventus. And who works there knows to be up every minute of this great company.

Thanks for everything Antonio.

Until the end ...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm sure management didn't fulfill one of their promises, and they deserve blame as well

but this a bitch move from Conte. thanks a lot...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The only thing that makes sense is Vidal leaving, if it was sanchez or something like that wouldn't he have left sooner? Now many links with Man utd and Vidal pop up in last week and he leaves now... coincidence? i think not

fucking idiots

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fucking speechles. Spend two hours watching horror movie with Bana, and once I got back home it turns out even more scary shit is going on.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #35,178
    Regardless. You don't do this now. You don't do this to a club that you grew up in, played for over a decade, became a captain, and then coach. This is totally different than the Bari situation. This isn't even close. This man has a storied history with this club. You don't do this like that. If you were that unhappy, then leave in May. Not now. Does he even realize that the club he loves so much, he has basically left it in ruins?
    We don't know the full story.

Maybe he wanted us to sign some player and we can't pull it off. I'm sure reason is a lot bigger than presented. It's not like HEY IM OUT!

He said many times he needs better player. We obviously can't provide that. He has higher ambition.

Apr 29, 2006
    I support Conte in this one, the same way I supported Del Piero when he was axed. There is something very wrong with this club and even though the titles are coming things that are equally important are being destroyed.

If our directors think this won't leave a deep imprint on the image of the club towards fans AND PLAYERS, they better think about it some more.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The last time he demanded signings people here bitched and trashed him for making such demands so I think people need to pump the fucking brakes

The club wasn't going to give him what he needed and he knew that he wouldn't be able to meet expectations
    Like I said, I don't begrudge him for leaving, but if he were that unhappy, he should have left in May, when the red flags were up.

You don't do this now. This club is in a really bad situation now because of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)