Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 15, 2014
What???? There must be something seriously gone wrong there.

Re Vidal , I can't imagine this scenario if Vidal was moved , Juve already had vast amount of midfield talent at their disposal , I really think that the board or Conte decided to sell one of the other star players as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If Conte is leaving because Vidal is leaving, that's pretty pathetic IMO.

Yes its a huge loss, but he's gonna leave now? Just after preseason started?

C'mon man...leave us in a bigger hole why don't you...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm more than a little perturbed about how he handled this. Whether he realizes this or not, he has potentially fucked the club over for this year and the immediate future with his timing in all of this.

I don't begrudge him for leaving, whatever the reason, but he could have done this sooner.

All transfer negotiations will have to be put on hold until the can find a new coach. Then, once that coach is found, they need to figure out what players to get to fit his style. And that is without even taking into consideration the players already on the club, who let's face it, were absolutely blindsided by all of this. Chances are, the stars will probably want to leave unless a really really good coach comes in.

And for those who are saying that the sale of Vidal was the catalyst for this, get a grip. As of right now, as of the time of the resignation, Vidal is still a Juve player, and there is no way no how any of us are going to find out if that was discussed when Conte tendered his resignation. So we don't know that for sure, and if Vidal leaves now, it will most certainly be after Conte left, not vice versa.

For a man who claims to love his club so much, he sure has put them in an awful way. There is blame to be spread all the way around here.

Apr 29, 2006
i guess it was a simple decision really: What we saw was the top of this team and Conte doesn't see us adding players that will raise the level. If we are selling Vidal it would be like travelling from Paris to New York through Tokyo.

I guess he can try himself with Italy, other club or something and once our Board achieves the objectives they set for themselves(money available) he could come back.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I bet they told him they're selling Vidal. This is one dirty trick from marotta and agnelli, they waited till he gives the ok for staying this season, and then told him they're gonna sell Vidal, like they were sure they've put Conte in a position he can't do anything but stay.
But Antonio seeing what kinda dirty sneaks he's dealing with, said fvck this sh!t.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not the time for throwing cheap shots, neither of could have foreseen this outcome. It would be better if he had left in May. What a $#@! move from Antonio. Shocked.
this. why now? he knew who we are gonna get, we have set our targets for weeks now. he must have gotten an offer he cant refuse (Monaco) or we really screwed something up. dissapointed of him :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)