Antonio Conte (20 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 3, 2014
This better be to join the national team or else I'll be furious. I'll be annoyed no matter what, but if he really wanted to coach the National team, I'll at least respect him for it. If he isn't coaching the national team, it's definitely argument related.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #35,087
    This better be to join the national team or else I'll be furious. I'll be annoyed no matter what, but if he really wanted to coach the National team, I'll at least respect him for it. If he isn't coaching the national team, it's definitely argument related.
    It's a stupid decision even if it's a NT. He's too young for that role.

Jul 15, 2014
    Conte has greater aspirations, and rightly so. The Jive management cannot guarantee him a future where big players stay and build on that foundation. Rather than, selling top players to get more players. That is not in Conte's mentality, especially after the success he has had. He will want to improve all the time.

He will move on to a club that will give him all the money he desires and Juve will move on for greater things (although steadily).

Last but not least, fuk off Redcafe.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    We're such a fucking joke of a club :lol2: :lol2:

DONT WORRY GUYS, WE'D NEVER GET RID OF OUR MAIN ASSETS!
    It could be worse :p

don't know if this is related to an impending sale of one of Vidal or Pogba (unlikely both) but if you retain your players as is, with someone like Allegri you would still be the team to beat in Italy in the immediate future. Juve wouldn't have been able to challenge for the CL even with Conte at the helm.
    Of course a change like that would bring up Qs regarding the long-term future of the club but you can buy yourself time with Allegri and wait for say someone like DD. Ultimately, Conte always looked likely to leave sooner than later.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    @DelPiero84

don't worry, we're not a club that doesn't hold our most valuable assets. Our motivation is very high and we always aim big.
    Not the time for throwing cheap shots, neither of could have foreseen this outcome. It would be better if he had left in May. What a dick move from Antonio. Shocked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)