Antonio Conte (84 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
@RonaldDeebo

Prandelli over Conte. :rofl:

Now... just how many times should I repeat this?

repeat all you want, Prandelli would do better than Conte in the CL. Prandelli got one win in three games, conte got one in six in the cl group stage last year. Conte was an absolute joke and it was his fault for getting us knocked out.

Come nex year when we get knocked out early I'll remind you again

- - - Updated - - -

He probably loves to smell his own farts under his bed sheet. :agree:
funny thing is Klin I remember sticking up for you when Zack would insult you, but can I see why he does it now.

Whatever go be a looser and jump on the bandwagon, Prandelli was not the blame and Conte was full responsible for the CL chaos

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
repeat all you want, Prandelli would do better than Conte in the CL. Prandelli got one win in three games, conte got one in six in the cl group stage last year. Conte was an absolute joke and it was his fault for getting us knocked out.

Come nex year when we get knocked out early I'll remind you again

- - - Updated - - -

funny thing is Klin I remember sticking up for you when Zack would insult you, but can I see why he does it now.

Whatever go be a looser and jump on the bandwagon, Prandelli was not the blame and Conte was full responsible for the CL chaos
You are such a tedious broken record.

Prandelli not to blame, but Conte to blame.

So Prandelli was unlucky because of incidents involving red cards and poor play from his attackers? But Conte wasn't unlucky with the Gala snowbowl and poor finishing from his strikers?

Both coaches deserve some blame for their poor showings, you silly twisted boy.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably loves to smell his own farts under his bed sheet. :agree:
He keeps asking if he can come smell my farts under the sheets too. I'm a little scared. :snoop:

Mar 10, 2009
I'm not blaming Prandelli, Donald. I'm pointing out that Conte is miles ahead of Prandelli.
Is Conte better than Del Bosque and Lippi as well? Both of them got knocked out the World Cup in recent times. Fickle badnwagoner

@ Postironic

pretty sure he is, I think winning one game in six sums it up mate. Not beating Galatasary home, and drawing against a poor danish team either. Prandelli did have it hard against Uruguay, you may have a point against Costa Rica but he wasn't at fault for the Uruguay game.

Don't worry mr fickle we'll see what you have to say next season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
wouldn't be half as stupid as hiring allegri, zaccheroni or mancini right now. On the face of it i think it will work massively in the figc's favour but all things considering with the past over the match fixing allegations Conte ought to seek answers over the farce of a trial over the match fixing scandal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)