Antonio Conte (92 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Antonio Conte has revealed that Juventus are 'dreaming’ of the Champions League next season.

The Bianconeri have dominated domestically for the past three seasons – claiming a trio of Scudetti.

But the Coach has conceded that now they have to make their impression on the continent, if they are to consider themselves one of Europe’s best.

“Of course, we hope to win the Champions League,” he told Rai Sport. “We have to follow our path though.

“We’re working hard to achieve our goals. We’re dreaming, but the important thing is to stay firmly in reality.

“We all have to understand that winning is not easy – especially at the highest level.”

The Bianconeri boss then commented on Roma boss Rudi Garcia and Napoli Coach Rafa Benitez.

“For me, I go into battle without looking at anyone else. Personally, it’s important that you neither like nor dislike someone you’re going up against.

“But I have to distinguish between the private Antonio and the professional one.”

Mar 9, 2006
Antonio Conte has revealed that Juventus are ‘dreaming’ of the Champions League next season.

The Bianconeri have dominated domestically for the past three seasons – claiming a trio of Scudetti.

But the Coach has conceded that now they have to make their impression on the continent, if they are to consider themselves one of Europe’s best.

“Of course, we hope to win the Champions League,” he told Rai Sport. “We have to follow our path though.

“We’re working hard to achieve our goals. We’re dreaming, but the important thing is to stay firmly in reality.

“We all have to understand that winning is not easy – especially at the highest level.”

The Bianconeri boss then commented on Roma boss Rudi Garcia and Napoli Coach Rafa Benitez.

“For me, I go into battle without looking at anyone else. Personally, it’s important that you neither like nor dislike someone you’re going up against.

“But I have to distinguish between the private Antonio and the professional one.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 89)