Antonio Conte (54 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I say give the guy time, he's been very good so far! A lot of you guys think Serie A is easy, but look at milan teams, or 3-4 years ago Serie A wasn't stronger but we were crap. Some people forgot how we used to lose at home to Cagliari, Palermo and other relegation team.

Grazie Mister!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Where did you see me insult the team? Man, you are so biased, what has Conte done to you? :D

And I care about both. I became a Juve fan ages go because we played beautiful football among other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in the CL we certainly did. We beat Real twice and played a great home match against Chelsea. I am not a Ranieri fan, but I am jsut stating that we performed way better in Europe at that time when we had a mediocre team.
I'm happy to be proven wrong but I'm pretty sure over the last twenty or years, conte has had his team play some of the most entertaining football juve has produced. Yes this season has been a little dour but I think you may be missing the fact we don't have a zidane, nedved or ale to create the swashbuckling magic.

Juve has never been a free flowing attacking force. Ever.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Obv we cant find a proper replacement for Conte. He shoudnt leave...but he needs to step up in the CL. Period.

Cant wait for the mercato to come and see what the board and Conte have planned. It will be interesting

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
People here play too much fm and fifa wherw wuthin 2-3 years they get to wun cl ttiles. These same people faito realize guys like lippi only won 1 measly cl trophy with juve, and hes considered a legend.

Lets give conte a chance shall we? Everyone here has been spouled by conte overacheiving in his first season. I firmly believe if he didnt win a tite in first year or second year, there would not be this crazy expectation on him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Embarrassing for you that is , not for the club which this season again won the title and a semi final in el . I dont think other than real madrid and Atm any of the other so called top teams like chelsea ,city, munich and barca have done something outstanding just by reaching the Qf/Sf in europe .

- - - Updated - - -

WOW, Conte rejected and offer from Monaco, WOW! I am completely shocked. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Why wont you be shocked ? , loyalty is something you dont know about . Just want to support a Champions winning league team and nothing else matters . Do you get some special prize for reaching Qf/Sf in europe ? .
@mister21
you talking to me? I'll celebrate any piece of silverware, I'm celebrating this scudetto in the same manner as any others we've won in the past, none is worth less or more than any previously won, this excuse of "the league is weak" is just pathetic to say the least. I said this back at calciopoli and i'll say it again. We may be the most successful team in Italy but winning should never be taken for granted or seen as our divine right! what we win is through hard work and determination, and for that it should be applauded and celebrated

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Win the CL in a year or two with Conte? What planet do you live on? Do you even watch our matches, our football, the way we play, the way we approach games in Europe? And if you do, how can you see this team with our current coach achieving anything important on a CL level? The CL is another level and you need a lot more to be a factor there than to dominate Bologna, Catania and Chievo in Serie A. Conte does not have what it takes to be successful in the CL imo and he's clearly proved that over the last two seasons. He's had two years to show that he can win in Europe and he's failed big time.
I'll correct you, no problem mate. ;) Our domestic success is on an unprecedented scale, due to the simple fact that Serie A hasnever sucked as much as it does now. Winning titles in today's Italian league does not require a particularly good coach, as it did in the past when we had Lippi and Ancelotti (yes, he failed, but Serie A was very strong back then, that's my point). It's just not competitive, that's the (sad) truth and that's why a mediocre coach like Conte can coast through it with ease. Look at Roma- they have an above average team and had like 10 wins in a row at the start of the season and again in the last two months. This a clear indication (one of many) that Serie A isn't a strong competition atm imo.

In relation to you other points - since when is an EL SF considered a success? I thought we were meant to win the whole thing in our own stadium and Conte again failed to deliver. As for the CL last season (because this one was obviously a disaster) - Conte wasn't on the bench in the group stage ( where Juve was impressive, I admit) and then when he came back we put on two mediocre displays against a mediocre opponent like Celtic and got away with it. In the quarters we were twice humiliated against Bayern. How can that be called a success? Are you a fan of Juve or what? And who predicted that Juve will get destroyed in such a manner? Noone. If I remember correctly, most pundits thought it would be pretty close.

And who was responsible for the disaster in the CL this year?
What does "not having enough money" have to do with Juve playing stupid football? Because that's what our football is - stupid. And ugly and that's not down to the players we have.

- - - Updated - - -

Van Gaal is the perfect choice. There are many others I can suggest, but you are too narrow-minded to understand my point.
I don't think I can even dignify this with a response. You come across to me as a disgruntled Milan fan, than a Juve one.

Obv we cant find a proper replacement for Conte. He shoudnt leave...but he needs to step up in the CL. Period.

Cant wait for the mercato to come and see what the board and Conte have planned. It will be interesting
To be fair, for the sake of argument we could say we have failed in Europe this year, but if this season is considered a failure then we succeeded last season. So yes, the verdict is definitely still out on Conte on the European stage, but I think we are collectively in this position largely because Conte has won the scudetto so convincingly in the last three seasons, even though you could argue that he shouldn't have. As fans we are getting a bit greedy and enjoying an entitlement, only because Conte has brought us here ahead of the curve.

Keep in mind, that this season was the first time we were looking at domestic dominance technically as part of the broader project. That's a big reason why we are today in a position to question Conte's abilities in Europe. He would've otherwise easily had a few more years to prove himself on the continent than we are willing to give him today.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Embarrassing for you that is , not for the club which this season again won the title and a semi final in el . I dont think other than real madrid and Atm any of the other so called top teams like chelsea ,city, munich and barca have done something outstanding just by reaching the Qf/Sf in europe .

- - - Updated - - -

@mister21
you talking to me? I'll celebrate any piece of silverware, I'm celebrating this scudetto in the same manner as any others we've won in the past, none is worth less or more than any previously won, this excuse of "the league is weak" is just pathetic to say the least. I said this back at calciopoli and i'll say it again. We may be the most successful team in Italy but winning should never be taken for granted or seen as our divine right! what we win is through hard work and determination, and for that it should be applauded and celebrated

No No not you :lol .
i was talking to Mr samfisher . Sorry for the confusion my bad , i know you love juve . :) :dule:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Could all the Conte haters provide a list of superior viable replacements ready to take his place. Since there are soo many better coaches ready and waiting to take this club to the top of Europe and keep us there.

I'm waiting...

... in the STREET
Van Gaal is the perfect choice. There are many others I can suggest, but you are too narrow-minded to understand my point.
Someone please call Van Gaal
Has anyone called LVG yet??

FFS he's been waiting at home to coach this club

STREET --out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)