Antonio Conte (67 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
One things saddens me.
its okay to have a load of these fake, gloryhunter fans. As long as they support the team by buying stuff.

However, i'm afraid the likes of W and his friends here, have never spend a cent on juventus in any way.

Fans that dont support the team, only criticise it, and dont spend their money on it, are garbage fans we can do without
I am not a gloryhunter, bro, I just don't like the way Juve play under Conte, to me it's stupid and ineffective and that shows in our embarassing performances in Europe. I don't have the feeling that Conte can take us farther than we are now and I can provide plenty of proof suppproting that.

Why do you think that evry Juve fan has to think like you? Why do you think that everyone should love Conte? What is so great about him as a coach - that he won three scudettos with Juve in the worst Serie A ever? I, as a proud Juventino, have higher expectations than that and I think that's justified.

- - - Updated - - -

There we are

Let's just call up Agnelli and have him get on the phone to fly in LVG because I'm sure he's been waiting and praying that he get's a call from us.

And you think I'm too narrow-minded :howler:

Come see me in the STREET, butternuts
Yeah, why not, we are a better destination that Man u atm. We are a top European club and you fail to grasp that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I am not a gloryhunter, bro, I just don't like the way Juve play under Conte, to me it's stupid and ineffective and that shows in our embarassing performances in Europe. I don't have the feeling that Conte can take us farther than we are now and I can provide plenty of proof suppproting that.

Why do you think that evry Juve fan has to think like you? Why do you think that everyone should love Conte? What is so great about him as a coach - that he won three scudettos with Juve in the worst Serie A ever? I, as a proud Juventino, have higher expectations than that and I think that's justified.
Nah, you are not a proud fan. You prefer to insult our team and moan about the playstyle that has given is so many.

A true fan doesnt care about styles, but about winning. And we are fucking good at winning

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
One things saddens me.
its okay to have a load of these fake, gloryhunter fans. As long as they support the team by buying stuff.

However, i'm afraid the likes of W and his friends here, have never spend a cent on juventus in any way.

Fans that dont support the team, only criticise it, and dont spend their money on it, are garbage fans we can do without

- - - Updated - - -

Its offcourse not stupid and ugly, and i'm certain you dont realise how we were around calciopoli or mid90ties

But thats fine, at least you seemb to know who Inzaghi is
In the mid to late 90s we were the best team in the world. And I remember our CL season with Ranieri - we played much better football and were close to knocking the second best club in Europe at that time. Wasn't that so? Did we have a better squad than we do now?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
We were better with Ranieri than with Conte? Im not going to criticize Ranieri he had limited squad and his stubbornness with one and only 442 formation were bad, but to say that his team played better than current :sergio:

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Nah, you are not a proud fan. You prefer to insult our team and moan about the playstyle that has given is so many.

A true fan doesnt care about styles, but about winning. And we are $#@!ing good at winning
Where did you see me insult the team? Man, you are so biased, what has Conte done to you? :D

And I care about both. I became a Juve fan ages go because we played beautiful football among other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4535253 said:
We were better with Ranieri than with Conte? Im not going to criticize Ranieri he had limited squad and his stubbornness with one and only 442 formation were bad, but to say that his team played better than current :sergio:
Well, in the CL we certainly did. We beat Real twice and played a great home match against Chelsea. I am not a Ranieri fan, but I am jsut stating that we performed way better in Europe at that time when we had a mediocre team.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, why not, we are a better destination that Man u atm. We are a top European club and you fail to grasp that.
We've have better squads with better coaches and still haven't achieved what we have with Conte. Or do you not recall that?

Complacency for fans seems to be rampant which is the case here. Too bad there's no place for complacency on the STREET

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In the mid to late 90s we were the best team in the world. And I remember our CL season with Ranieri - we played much better football and were close to knocking the second best club in Europe at that time. Wasn't that so? Did we have a better squad than we do now?
We won 1996CL with defensive, hardworking football, and a gigantic organisation.

Ranieri had a team consisting of nedved and del piero. That year, del piero was twice as good as any given player juventus has right now. Whilst nedved was pretty damn good in europe aswel. We have an overall better team now, and better coach, wich is quite clear looking at serie a. But we dont have the individual class of del piero and nedved

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The most interesting thing is we played our best games against real madrid the finalist , we were almost on par but that part is just ignored .Selective memory

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Where did you see me insult the team? Man, you are so biased, what has Conte done to you? :D

And I care about both. I became a Juve fan ages go because we played beautiful football among other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in the CL we certainly did. We beat Real twice and played a great home match against Chelsea. I am not a Ranieri fan, but I am jsut stating that we performed way better in Europe at that time when we had a mediocre team.
Under Conte we thrashed 3-0 Chelsea at home, the current winners of CL at that moment, also we trashed Celtic away, one of the best home teams in the history of CL, so what? The problem is that Conte doesn't want to change his tactics for european games, he believe in 352 and poor rotation while you have to rotate a lot to be a success on all fronts

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4535266 said:
Under Conte we thrashed 3-0 Chelsea at home, the current winners of CL at that moment, also we trashed Celtic away, one of the best home teams in the history of CL, so what? The problem is that Conte doesn't want to change his tactics for european games, he believe in 352 and poor rotation while you have to rotate a lot to be a success on all fronts
Conte wasn't on the bench during the win against Chelsea, in fact I think our best football was during the group stage last season. Since came back I can't remember even one good match in Europe, maybe except the one against Real in Bernabeu.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats very likely, since most people on boards dont know $#@! about how we played back then
including you .:D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Conte wasn't on the bench during the win against Chelsea, in fact I think our best football was during the group stage last season. Since came back I can't remember even one good match in Europe, maybe except the one against Real in Bernabeu.

- - - Updated - - -

including you .:D
What do you mean not on the bench ???????? :facepalm2: . He was still training the team , it was tactically set up by him i hope you know that or you think he was in prison or something ?

Jul 28, 2002
Conte wins a third straight schudetto but people still. People on this forum want to replace him. People need to take a step back a minute. Dominating the league is what is required and that is what he is doing. Winning in Europe takes a lot of things to go your way. I'd rather we keep winning serie a at a canter enjoying forays into Europe with the expectation of a chance but not a right to win.

I know this forum has changed over the years but man alive some of the negativity regarding Conte is beyond belief. Regardless of system, subs or even his daft hat, I'm proud to have conte at the helm and I'm sure the majority of right minded fans share that opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)