Antonio Conte (201 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
I hope he doesn't leave, but I became a fan of the man as well and would like him to get a team capable of winning everything. I know some will point at Klopp and Simone building a team and using peanuts too, but for every one of them there are at least two worse coaches than Conte with a better team.

Imagine what the man would do with Manchester City, Man United, Barcelona, PSG... Even Tottenham and Arsenal !!!

The last few days there are reports that Messi is going to City or PSG. I think its BS, but I don't doubt it for a second if there was even a remote chance these clubs would pay the whopping 250 000 000 Euro fee and 300 000 Euros per week salaries... My point is imagine what Conte can do with that... The question would be - will he dominate the EPL completely or give some breathing space to the Mourinhos of this world... ;)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #29,739
    You've become too negative.
    That has nothing to do with negativity. I do think he'll stay, but you can surely expect him to leave sooner or later, just like Pogba.

It's not a negative approach but rather a common sense. Some offers are hard to reject, or impossible, and if we have some worth in the club it's coming mainly from Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)