Antonio Conte (202 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
But the problem is he doesn't speak english. Communication with players is very imporant for Conte and his inability to chat in english is main stumbling block hampering his departure.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Didn't he start taking English classes recently?
Frankly, I dont know...

I think that all this fuss about Conte future is a good way for our coach to put some pressure on Agnelli in order to extort some money for summer mercato and better contract. I don't see Conte leaving because of City or Monaco petrodollars.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Frankly, I dont know...

I think that all this fuss about Conte future is a good way for our coach to put some pressure on Agnelli in order to extort some money for summer mercato and better contract. I don't see Conte leaving because of City or Monaco petrodollars.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so but Allegri has
That's because he's going to Tottenham :howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe he could ask for more if he started doing something worthy in the CL.

Still I dont think he will leave right now. He doesnt even know english. And I have the feeliing he is not that good tactically as a coach. He is the best in the market in handling the players, but by not kowing the language, his spell in other teams can go down the drain fast.

He better stays with us or go to choke somewhere else

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why do you think he'll be leaving soon?
sorry I don't, the only reason Conte would have of leaving Juve is if Juve fail to meet his demands on the market but Marotta must have known last summer that Conte is in demand of a winger though another CB was more of a priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he could ask for more if he started doing something worthy in the CL.

Still I dont think he will leave right now. He doesnt even know english. And I have the feeliing he is not that good tactically as a coach. He is the best in the market in handling the players, but by not kowing the language, his spell in other teams can go down the drain fast.

He better stays with us or go to choke somewhere else
i don't really know how fluent his english actually is. Though i do remember him speaking a few words in english in a ad campaign involving Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 202)