Antonio Conte (341 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You can try and talk all you want. You don't realize your theories are laughable its not you that people have something to say about. For one you are a drag your always negative and constantly complaining. No one agrees with your assessment and yet you incessantly present the same trash. The definition of insanity is " doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results " Albert Einstein.
What you don't understand is you illicit these angry responses by people because we love Juventus and even though there may be issuse we aren't doomsday conspirators like you. Your vitriol gets tiresome and wears on people here
I speak of certain signs and truths that have been confirmed into facts.
I m not always negative, i m always a realist, most of the ppl here are too young or delusional to be realists, so they prefer to live in their own fairy tale world. I just speak the truth and they take it personally, i dont care what you think or believe, i dont wish to love you or hate you.
I dont even wish to conivnce of you anyhting. But since you are here, in a public forum, you must be ready to share opinions, different kind of opinions.
You can agree, disagree with them, or simply ignore them, but you do not have the right to insult anyone for having an opinion.
Your parents have obviously failed to teach you that, thats their fault, not yours.
Now you are forced to learn in the hard way, today a moderator, tomorrow a police officer, or a judge, if you live long enough, some day you will learn how to respect ppl (unless you live in a savage society without any rules) its inevitable.
It is just sad for us, that the forums have to suffer your existence...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I speak of certain signs and truths that have been confirmed into facts.
I m not always negative, i m always a realist, most of the ppl here are too young or delusional to be realists, so they prefer to live in their own fairy tale world. I just speak the truth and they take it personally, i dont care what you think or believe, i dont wish to love you or hate you.
I dont even wish to conivnce of you anyhting. But since you are here, in a public forum, you must be ready to share opinions, different kind of opinions.
You can agree, disagree with them, or simply ignore them, but you do not have the right to insult anyone for having an opinion.
Your parents have obviously failed to teach you that, thats their fault, not yours.
Now you are forced to learn in the hard way, today a moderator, tomorrow a police officer, or a judge, if you live long enough, some day you will learn how to respect ppl (unless you live in a savage society without any rules) its inevitable.
It is just sad for us, that the forums have to suffer your existence...
Your a laughable human being making assumptions about people. You say not to offend as you offend my parents and say things like the forums have to suffer my existence. You try to speak as though you have moral authority yet you lack not only conviction but strength if charector. You have no clue how old I am or what kind of parents I have. You speak of moderators and police as though I'm a common criminal. Its ok for you to denegrate me and mine as long as your words aren't curse words. I wonder if your parents taught you how to be a hypocrite. I guess its their fault not yours

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
CRON: Legacy sounds better! :stuckup:

I only said it because I could not understand some of your points. Like stating Giaccherini started 3 games in a row, or that we are obsessed with Italians, when 6 out of 9 new arrivals this season are non Italian, and we've progressively had more non-Italians starting ever game. Lichtsteiner against Parma, him and Vucinic against Siena, these 2 and Krasic against Bologna. This is where I meant that you don't make sense either.

I hope you got my point.
I like the legacy more as well.

Look, i was reffering to the game time some of Italian players got.
And they favor and support they enjoy from the coach and the protection from our owners and transfer manager.

For ex Marchisio, i like that boy and i still believe in him, he got an unjustified favor comparing to Melo, because he has performed worse, but he is still considered a starter, when Melo was thrown to the lions, because we needed to make room for more CMs...
And yet Vidal is our 75' sub, while Marchisio, gets more playing time.

DC was utter crap last year and obviously not a reliable solution to rely upon. we first give him a vote of confidence, by not acquiring a LB that is better enough to perma-replace him and then we even throw away the only man who could challenge him.

Pepe was obvioulsy more limited comparing to Krasic, this was proven for an entire season, but our coach has obviously made his choice about the starter status. For 3 consecutive games, the choice over those 2, for the RM role, was ovbiously Pepe and this now means that it was not a coincidence, but a pre-made decision.
Krasic knew that from the trainings, long before we saw that applicated on the field and this has obviously affected his mode and performances...

Giaccherini, he is our worse player along with Dc and Marchisio

We only play in serie A, we have loads of options, but we keep using the same players, the players who are obviously selected to form our starting eleven.
The above mentioned cases, were highlighted by me and others during the transfer season, in order to demonstrate the ongoing ital juve project.

However the delusional/optimistic/romantic forumers claimed that this was just an assumption, based on unofficial games and before the transfer window closes and presents us with the last minute arrivals
(ppl were convinced even at the last minutes of the 31 that a Rossi/Aguero like champion and a starter CB Alex-like, is coming)

The transfers are concluded. The strongest pre-season friendly matches vs the Milan clubs are history.
The first pre-mature line up was presented, 2 match days ago, the previous one was just a coincidence and here we are now, when the excuses are finally over and conclusions can be drawn.

The above mentioned boys, were given starter game time and supporting favor, not during the transfer window, but in the first 3 consecutive official games of the season.
We cannot speak about a coincidense any more or assumptions, we now have facts on our hands, enough official play time and statistics to draw some safe conclusions about the roles and playtimes of the players of our roster.

Amauri for ex was rumored to be punished on the bench since x-mas, what was only an assumption is now shappening up to be a fact.
DP said that he will have more playing time and Conte promised him a marginal but steady role and the first 3 matches has proven that he actually is higher in the pecjk order than Toni, Iaq, Amauri or Quaq
etc etc, these facts are not hard to diggest from the optimists and there are no objections, but the blatant nationalist favor that become obvious now, is treated with concentrated burst of personal attacks on every one who points them out, because of the significance they have.

They are the living proofs of the shameful truth, they were trying to hide/ignore.
Once again i get the flame for pointing them out first, but the facts are facts and its inevitable that one day you will have no other option but to accept them. Just remember who was the one who pointed them out since June... for the 6th consecutive time...

PS today is one of those days that i m on call for 24h, with plenty of time in my hands, between the occasional case that appears once every 40-140minutes...
So you will enjoy more of Cronios, live from St. Sofia hospital.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
oops got carried way there, i forgot that you are not compatible with essays, just wanted to say some things and your quote was an ideal point to boot from:beer:

To summarise, i dont care about the draw or performance, i see positive signs from there.
I would have said the same things anyways, in our 3official match days, as long as my pre-season assesment was confirmed.
It just happened that we have drawn now...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We only play in serie A, we have loads of options, but we keep using the same players, the players who are obviously selected to form our starting eleven.
Woop di doo, we've played 3 fucking games and have 7 points. Let's change team every game, despite winning, just because we can!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Im sort of with Cronios on this one. We're not fielding the optimal 11 players for every match, even though we have 2 wins and 1 draw that's not acceptable. Now if it's because of some nationalist tendency I'm not so sure, but I have no idea why Conte is doing this.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There is one excuse, Conte want to give our team an ID, a new ID, he wants to obtain a character, he said that this was his priority and he has obviously achieved that role.
We have a character now, we are not randomly dashing around the field, like the last 5 seasons, spreading random balls left and right.

It is too early to introduce new faces and sustain the character he is trying to impose in our team, to avoid risking that, he will be using the same core, for as long as its giving the desired result on the gameplan.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Im sort of with Cronios on this one. We're not fielding the optimal 11 players for every match, even though we have 2 wins and 1 draw that's not acceptable. Now if it's because of some nationalist tendency I'm not so sure, but I have no idea why Conte is doing this.
I don't think any of us know what that optimal team is yet. Granted, Gasperini got canned before he could start to figure it out. But I would hope that a coach who sees the players in training every day has a better idea than a bunch of wankers on an Internet forum who use the scouting reports from FM2011 to determine their starting 11.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
There is one excuse, Conte want to give our team an ID, a new ID, he wants to obtain a character, he said that this was his priority and he has obviously achieved that role.
We have a character now, we are not randomly dashing around the field, like the last 5 seasons, spreading random balls left and right.

It is too early to introduce new faces and sustain the character he is trying to impose in our team, to avoid risking that, he will be using the same core, for as long as its giving the desired result on the gameplan.
No s**t. That's what he said from day 1.
That's why your hero Melo got shipped the moment Conte even got a sense of him.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I don't think any of us know what that optimal team is yet. Granted, Gasperini got canned before he could start to figure it out. But I would hope that a coach who sees the players in training every day has a better idea than a bunch of wankers on an Internet forum who use the scouting reports from FM2011 to determine their starting 11.
AVE swag!!! Beautifully said!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Damn straight!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No s**t. That's what he said from day 1.
That's why your hero Melo got shipped the moment Conte even got a sense of him.
What do you mean about Melo, that he lacks character or does not fits in the plans Contes has for our team?
Maybe too defensive, too one dimensional? What exactly Melo cant offer that Marchisio or even worse Piacenza can?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
how the f*ck have you not commited suicide yet? all this sh*t in pre season about pirlo being old and wasted, yet again you've been proven to be an idiot.
Why don't you comment on the post instead of being a dick and unearthing old shit? I do admit to being wrong on account of calling Pirlo old and washed up, but his past 3 seasons seemed to suggest he was a player on his way out, rather than on the way up. You are such a douche and an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 332)