Antonio Conte (46 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I also dont beleive that he is a racist, neither Andrea Agn, the Agnelli boy only wants to milk Juve's name and to do that, he wants to delive what he thinks the Juve fans ask/need.
Since he is unable to deliver titles and success, because he lacks the comittment, experience and quality needed, he will opt for the second best.
And thats spectacle and a special bond with the team, he considerd the Torino Juve fans a bunch of delusional ultranationalist brainless mob
and he serves them with what he thinks they need.
The fans not only tolareta, but embrace it, so he keeps the same receipe and delivers what the clients wants.

Conte is just another pawn coach, who is ordered to deliver just that.
Some extra spectacle, with lots of flicks from the fresh CMs and SSs, the maximum use of Italian home heroes and besides that, the best results a team can get with those handicaps in Moratti's league and without the necessary ref support to compete...

Judging from that, i believe that Contes has achieved in the parameters he was asked to deliver.
Regardless of our perfromances, i believe that our owners are pleased with him, extra pleased as long as we remain in the CL zone and support the hype/myth.
He will only be beheaded when the public demands a new scapegoat, same thing goes for Marotta...

After watching the same show for the 6th consecutive time, the plot becomes way to obvious, despite the changes in the faces and names...
How much money do you sell the crap your smoking because its some intense shit! Your high man or insane I haven't decided

May 4, 2004
Pepe should've been the one going off instead of Krasic; at least Krasic looked dangerous particularly before he was substituted. I'm sure with Krasic and Giac we would have had far more impetus going forward.

I'd also like to see Vidal, Elia, and Quag get more opportunities.
Krasic was so bad last night that he should have gone after 20 min!.. That said, I hate the fact that Elia has not played one single min yet.

Apr 15, 2006
You people are being extremely impatient. It's not even been a month since the transfer season closed. Give Conte and the new arrivals some time. For once, we are not rushing our new and injury-returning players, and it seems have brought in decent results. We're still in 2nd place. Stop acting like we are 19th in the league. Stop over-reacting and drawing so many conclusions from a few players not starting or getting proper playing time.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You people are being extremely impatient. It's not even been a month since the transfer season closed. Give Conte and the new arrivals some time. For once, we are not rushing our new and injury-returning players, and it seems have brought in decent results. We're still in 2nd place. Stop acting like we are 19th in the league. Stop over-reacting and drawing so many conclusions from a few players not starting or getting proper playing time.
Almost 100% accurate are we not tied for first with 7 points

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Who are you calling boy douche? He's 100% right. You spout your stupidity and then when people call you on it you don't like it.
the forums are not made for exchanging insults and launch personal attacks, but to discuss personal views for Juve's matters.
Your opinion about me is completely irrelevant, your opinion and you are obviously uncapable of adding any input to a constructive dialog, your trolling existence should be erased by the forums, you add nohing bit brainless flame and insults.

I still respect this place and i will not respond with the same tone just yet, but if action is not taken, you will justify my wrath
(although i would still rather not fall down to your level)

I can only hope that your parents will do better from now on and one day you will grow up...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sorry, I never really was that good at writing essays in school anyway.
Had a tendency to keep it short, simple and to-the-point.
Yeah thats obvious its hard to follow the point is long essays, but unfortunately you are missing the point in one liners as well...
(not all the times though)

and i agree thats its way too early to draw conclusions for our performances, considering the handicaps, personally i m pleased with our performances.
But after 3 matches, we can follow the pattern to draw some conclusions, the play time some of our players got are a relatively safean indicator of their status in the team.

ATM we can verify that the Ital Juve project is still our priority, regardless of our perfromances, this is a point of criticism that was denied during the transfer season and could only become obvious to all after at least the first 3 official matches and here we are now...

Apr 15, 2006
Almost 100% accurate are we not tied for first with 7 points
Yup, with Genoa and Udinese.
the forums are not made for exchanging insults and launch personal attacks, but to discuss personal views for Juve's matters.
Your opinion about me is completely irrelevant, your opinion and you are obviously uncapable of adding any input to a constructive dialog, your trolling existence should be erased by the forums, you add nohing bit brainless flame and insults.

I still respect this place and i will not respond with the same tone just yet, but if action is not taken, you will justify my wrath

I can only hope that your parents will do better from now on and one day you will grow up...
FYI, he is more than 30 years old.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

You can try and talk all you want. You don't realize your theories are laughable its not you that people have something to say about. For one you are a drag your always negative and constantly complaining. No one agrees with your assessment and yet you incessantly present the same trash. The definition of insanity is " doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results " Albert Einstein.
What you don't understand is you illicit these angry responses by people because we love Juventus and even though there may be issuse we aren't doomsday conspirators like you. Your vitriol gets tiresome and wears on people here

Apr 15, 2006
Tuz Trek II the wrath of Cron

CRRRRRRRROOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn!!!!
CRON: Legacy sounds better! :stuckup:
Yeah thats obvious its hard to follow the point is long essays, but unfortunately you are missing the point in one liners as well...
(not all the times though)
I only said it because I could not understand some of your points. Like stating Giaccherini started 3 games in a row, or that we are obsessed with Italians, when 6 out of 9 new arrivals this season are non Italian, and we've progressively had more non-Italians starting ever game. Lichtsteiner against Parma, him and Vucinic against Siena, these 2 and Krasic against Bologna. This is where I meant that you don't make sense either.

I hope you got my point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)