Antonio Conte (57 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lazio IMO had better individual players back then. They had a team almost full of stars with the likes of Veron, Nedved and Diego Simeone in midfield, Sensini, Sinisa Mihajlovic, Nesta in defence, Salas, Mancini and Alan Boksic in attack and I'm sure I've missed out on some other big names.

At that time we had Del piero, Davids, Zidane and Deschamps who were considered our star players the rest were solid players who did precisely there job but nothing more.

Yet we played much better than they did as a "team" and we used to have that "never give up even in the last seconds of the game attitude" that kept us ahead of everyone else in Italy and even in Europe something no one else had back then.
boksic was in our bench

Jul 1, 2010
molinaro, knezevic, chimenti, marchionni, and tiago in the same fucking team
I prefer the 2010-11 edition post Quagliarella injury.

Storari
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie/Grosso
Krasic-Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio
Toni-Amauri​

We actually used that against Napoli and got trashed by a Cavani hat trick at the San Paolo :lol:

I think that has to be the worst Juve starting eleven I've witnessed. I also can't believe that this was only 3 years ago. Conte and Marotta really turned this team around.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

Storari
Toni-Amauri​

We actually used that against Napoli and got trashed by a Cavani hat trick at the San Paolo :lol:

I think that has to be the worst Juve starting eleven I've witnessed. I also can't believe that this was only 3 years ago. Conte and Marotta really turned this team around.
:touched:

lucky we had such a master tactician on the bench

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Storari
Toni-Amauri​

i just looked it up and traore was starting at LB :lol: marotta acquisition :p

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Traore - remember he set up that goal against Man City for a 10 man QPR to put them up 2-1 in the dying minutes, perfect run up the line and cross - then somehow City comes back to win 3-2...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)