Antonio Conte (322 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
tbh I think we would've seen 4-3-3 more often if we had a right wing forward.
when Pepe was fit, we did see the formation being used often. sadly he is the only one in our squad capable of that role.
This is shit talk and you know it. How can ONE fucking player be responsible for a coach changing his entire system.....What are you people on about?? What is wrong with Tevez-Llorente-Gio/Vucinic frontline??? What, are we supposed to fucking fill the squad with only defensive-minded players?? It is enough that in a midfield of Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba there is nothing but muscle and 0 creativity..... These 3 players can do the defending quite well.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time i hear the name Pepe and how he is responsible for not playing 4-3-3 cause he provided defencive stability or i dont know what, i keep thinking about a quite famous frontline consisting of Ribery-Mandzukic-Robben-Muller and i facepalm....HARD!! STupid, stupid 3-5-2. We play with 3 defenders against fucking Kopenhagen and Bologna and Lecce.....we deserved what happened to us. I am not happy at all, i am angry as fuck and dissapointed, but this was all well-deserved and in my eyes it so no one's but Conte's fault...like i said after the Bernabeu game, i lost faith in this season....

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Mancini must be feeling right at home tho. cheap stuff to mess up half the pitch like that. I'd have liked to see sneijder take that touch before he shot on the other side of the field. but that's not the only reason we're out. no point even arguing about this game.

Mar 10, 2009
Outsmarted by friggin Mancini twice. Has a long way to become one of the best.
lol well put

Conte is supposed to be the one who's leading, he's supposed to be motivational. Our players looked dead on our feet, no hunger or desire at all. And the fact of the matter even througout our abysmal performance this year, all we needed was a draw against galatasary to go through. And yet our players looked as dead, even before the game was restarted we just needed to avoid defeat against gala for 60 minutes, and yet we could not find the motivation. This is not a knee jerk reaction, I've been saying that Prandelli would do a better job for some time now

- - - Updated - - -

Mancini must be feeling right at home tho. cheap stuff to mess up half the pitch like that. I'd have liked to see sneijder take that touch before he shot on the other side of the field. but that's not the only reason we're out. no point even arguing about this game.
yea we were so bad we had to be the ones to end Macini run of getting knocked out the group stages. Could have been a hatrick

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
whatever dude. if you want to talk about this game, it had only two outcomes, whether gala would score or not because the other side was simply unplayable.

Dec 31, 2008
This is shit talk and you know it. How can ONE fucking player be responsible for a coach changing his entire system.....What are you people on about?? What is wrong with Tevez-Llorente-Gio/Vucinic frontline??? What, are we supposed to fucking fill the squad with only defensive-minded players?? It is enough that in a midfield of Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba there is nothing but muscle and 0 creativity..... These 3 players can do the defending quite well.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time i hear the name Pepe and how he is responsible for not playing 4-3-3 cause he provided defencive stability or i dont know what, i keep thinking about a quite famous frontline consisting of Ribery-Mandzukic-Robben-Muller and i facepalm....HARD!! STupid, stupid 3-5-2. We play with 3 defenders against fucking Kopenhagen and Bologna and Lecce.....we deserved what happened to us. I am not happy at all, i am angry as fuck and dissapointed, but this was all well-deserved and in my eyes it so no one's but Conte's fault...like i said after the Bernabeu game, i lost faith in this season....
when have you seen giovinco/vucinic play in the right wing in either of their career? probably very rarely because they are not suited for that role.

i didnt say that we have to fill the squad with defensive minded players. nor did i say that pepe provided defensive stability.

pepe was pretty useful as a right winger and even as an average winger with good work rate he enabled the use of an alternate formation for us. he did put decent performances for us in that role.

we don't have another natural right winger. hell, marchisio was used as right winger when giovinco sat on the bench.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
First ..i'm really sad on how we lost it ...it hurts losing out like this ...i can give luck like 50% ....we were super ...but snow stopped us from that and everything in mess ....what make me more sad ...Conte too...ok he isn't experience enough ..BUT ...he really could do better than that ...Just one thing ...we reach the 80 mintues and he saves changes for what ??!! ...we should at least blocked it in the middle and in the defense ...sub for lorentte with Ogbona and we are 4 5 1 tell the end ...and they never did anything ....if we have to accept using 3 5 2.

He could if he want to keep pressing them up front ..replace lorentte with Vicinic for more ball holding and pressure on them....

Our coach weakest point is ..the changes during the game ...he is great motivator, great in match preparation, great in second half movements approach, great in screaming on the players on the field ...but this ...he failed.

It is a loss ...financially before to be just a game ...and i think ...we will have good selling this time ...may be Pogba after the world Cup and Vicinic & Quag ..then having a superstar in Attack.

CL hate My Juve long time ago.:depressed

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
lol @ people who wants prandelli / deschamps to replace conte.
you guys really think they gonna bring us CL trophy dont you?

and i dont understand these people who want conte to change tactic like they know about tactic and the players better than conte.
you think by changing to 433 or whatever you guys proposing will just win us EVERY match and solve our problem? lol
you guys never even have experience coaching a football team and suddenly everyone is an expert tacticians.

I dont think Conte is 'that' stubborn, i believe he has a strong reason why he chose 352 given the resources he has in his disposal.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Conte disgraceful excuses about the snow are utterly pathetic!!
We were extremely lucky to play in such weather conditions, our intentions were clear from tge very first minute, we wanted the 0-0 draw, it was a disgrace and we had to pay for it.
The weather favored us too much for breezing through the game without actually playing it.

Galata pawned us hard home and away, with both good weather and horrible weather, they knew that the game wont be won by it self and fought for it, we didnt!
Their ingenious transfer strategy helped them to create a team that made them on par with us, spending much less than us and the minor quality edge we had was vaporised by their strong morale.

They ought to get through not us, after what they did to us on our field, we ought to fight for the honor of our jerseys, we didnt and we have returned home as losers...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He deserves the criticism, but he remains one of us and the very reason we have reached where we did, hopefully he will learn of his mistakes.

Imo opinion it was obvious that our defence would hold for 90 and our bet on the wrong horse, hopefully next time he will know better...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte should stay obviously. Not because he is super hyper good... but because we are stuck with him and theres no one else better for us right now.

The sad part, is that in the end he is just not good enought as a tactician. Maybe as a psychologist or motivator (in some cases), but he is just tooo stubborn, insecure and innacurate as a coach.
This season he had better players than last, and a much easier fixture (last time our first game was away againts the champs), but he managed to fuk things up.

Of course,,, all the blame cannot go to conte... the likes of Bonucci and Chiellini deserve equal responsability for what happened today.

But the fact remains that Conte is unable to adapt... to even try new things just for the sake of it when things are not going our way...and that, my beloved tuzzers, is one half of being a succesfull coach. You need to be good in and out of the field.

What worries me.. is that if we...simple forumers, can grasp this..... the players of course can also think the same about their coach. If he manages to lose the faith of the players, is all over.

One part of me would like a more aggresive and prepared coach like Mou... but another part of me knws is not the right time to be talking about showing the axe to Conte, because it will pretty sure bring us another crappy italien coach and do more harm than good.

Conte needs to man up, admit his mistakes and prepare us to win the EL,no matter what.

Right now we are losing money each passing second because our debacle today..... we need to stop the flood somehow and close the gates of mediocrity, by winning everything thats left to us.

What saddens me,,,, is that very likely we will be without money to do the transfers that are required (replacing bonucci, wingers, pirlo´s heir etc) and gamble a little more with our promising dudes like gabiadini, berardi and zaza.

Conte , please.... read this.... reconsider your approaches...admit defeat.... start again. Man please!!! i beg you!!!!

Conte disgraceful excuses about the snow are utterly pathetic!!
Ohand this... no more "outsiders" , "remember 7th place" comments...again....EVER.
It makes him look more and more like a weak minded coward and loser.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disappointing to go out but we blew it in the first two games at a time when we were playing poorly.

Today was unfortunate but I have to agree that the situation and pitch will have had an effect. But we should have not been in this position in the first place.

Every cloud though, we will hopefully learn from this, we have a chance to get a run in a European competition which will be good experience and have the chance to win a trophy at the Juventus stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 316)