Antonio Conte (134 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Arsene has not been relevant for almost a decade now. He's still there because they are running a good business.

The criticism for Conte has been warranted. But the sacking bit, that's just bollocks. He's still young and as the team grows he'll grow along with it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
this time last year everyone was going insane cuz conte was banned. how quickly they turn these roaches and maggots

- - - Updated - - -

I agree to an extent. when the team makes so many amatuerish mistakes in a row then the coach has to be asked exactly what is he doing in training?

but let's look at things from a fair point too. this sqaud has over achieved massively consering the quality of it's players. Vucinic, Marchisio, Bonucci, Chiellini of past 2 seasons and pirlo are just not good enough as starters. That's half the team right there. yeah he can throw ogbonna on, but there is no one to cover for midfield. our back mid padion is playing as a wingback because isla and motta are s atrociously bad.
pirlo and chiellini wat

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
So if Conte left after this season because i doubt we will sack him. Who would you want as our coach?
I really like Van Gaal. He is a genious, he won the CL with Ajax with a team of an average age of 23(considering that Rijkaard and Danny Blind were over 30, all the other players were 19 or 20 at the time). Then in Barcelona he won two Spanish league titles(at a time when La Liga was far more competitive that it is today) and also came close to winning the CL in 2000. With Bayern he reached the final in 2010 when noone expected it. He is currently coach of the Dutch national team, but I guess after the World Cup he will be available. Van Gaal is also great at finding talented youngsters and integrating them into the first team. He is lightning years ahead of Conte imo.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I really like Van Gaal. He is a genious, he won the CL with Ajax with a team of an average age of 23(considering that Rijkaard and Danny Blind were over 30, all the other players were 19 or 20 at the time). Then in Barcelona he won two Spanish league titles(at a time when La Liga was far more competitive that it is today) and also came close to winning the CL in 2000. With Bayern he reached the final in 2010 when noone expected it. He is currently coach of the Dutch national team, but I guess after the World Cup he will be available. Van Gaal is also great at finding talented youngsters and integrating them into the first team. He is lightning years ahead of Conte imo.
van gaal is the biggest ass in dutch football.
but he is great at making young players better, look at our current dutch team.
He will leave after the world cup he already announced that.

If he arrives we all should be prepared for some big changes not sure if Juve want that. Since his workstyle isn't really juve suited.
FE I doubt a player as vucinic will even play under van Gaal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
guardiola didn't have a problem with the three year cycle. neither did wenger. or ferguson.

conte isn't on their level. mediocre italien.
It took Ferguson 6 years to win a title. Wenger has won the title 3 times in 17 years, and never retained it.

Please keep the cool stories coming.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lightning years, lol cracked me up :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)