Antonio Conte (376 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There's a balance, you lose something and add something else.

We also shouldn't pretend if we'd played 4-3-3 (yes, this is what LB is getting at) for 3 years solid teams wouldn't wise up to that system. The upside is posted above, the downside if you play that and it fails you lose more games we have otherwise drawn or narrowly won.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thank you, Conte, for ensuring that the Jeep U.S. Tour would be an absolute FAIL on all fronts -- including meeting your overseas supporters. :flag2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It was conte who cancelled the meet and greet, where some people drove over 90 miles for

fans paying 200 euro and seeing a team that doesnt give a shit, was pretty fucked up aswel

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It was conte who cancelled the meet and greet, where some people drove over 90 miles for

fans paying 200 euro and seeing a team that doesnt give a shit, was pretty fucked up aswel
Arrogance. I expected better from him. He should learn thing or two about good PR.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Yeah my wife and I were going to go to Cali to see the match in SF which was going to fall on our wedding anniversary. I'm glad we didn't do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 372)