Antonio Conte (183 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Do you guys think Conte is gone for sure in 2014? The media seems to suggest that this is his last year in charge.

I recently started thinking about a replacement, but I couldn't think of many besides Prandelli or Deschamps and I think those two would be hard to get considering their contracts

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think that if Marotta succeeds in giving Conte the players he wants this summer, he's staying for good, for a long long time. The relationship between him and Agnelli is said to be very good.

Ah, Agnelli.... we finally have a real man in charge again. What a joy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yup. All depends on how the mercato goes. Irrespective of the results come end of next season. If we sign players without any real quality, I can see Conte want out. 3 seasons is enough for him to have a stellar shift st Juve, and he will be in demand. But I just don't see Beppe drop the ball with this.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I am not going to criticise beppe just yet, but if he doesn't get at least one of Tevez/Higuain/Jovetic etc every single Juve fan should be asking for his head on a plate.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
ya coz beppe has shown in the past that he doesnt drop the ball when it comes to signing high profile players
Just too much happening for him to fuck up. The meeting between Conte him and Agnelli is a sign of his competency on the line - with regard to signing a particular profile of player. The team is differently placed from seasons past in terms of growth and requirements. And the players/positions have been prirotised pretty clearly. Can't see him fail to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not going to criticise beppe just yet, but if he doesn't get at least one of Tevez/Higuain/Jovetic etc every single Juve fan should be asking for his head on a plate.
It's just too obvious a requirement for him to fail. His task is simplified because the priorities are clear.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Thuram. I'd pick Scirea over him anytime. A true club legend, not a fucking inbred ingrate and a giant walking pile of poop that thuram is.

As for DP over Baggio, he's definitely done a lot more for Juventus; however, I'd always pick Baggio as he has a special place in my heart :heart: :touched:

@Sergio would probably agree with me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)