Antonio Conte (142 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4130747 said:
Subs were ridiculous, no doubt about it
Why is that?

Peluso for Licht was due to Licht having gotten a knock on his knee earlier in the match, and Conte probably wanted to save him for Milan. Then there were two late subs because Vucinic and Marchisio were very tired.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Assuming this experiment worked for Conte, do you guys see, Sanchez and Llorente fill in for Marchisio and Vucinic in a 3511 setup?? Perhaps too early to tell because it worked tonight with what Lazio were playing but still worth asking.

Mar 9, 2006
“People shouldn’t be disappointed or despondent. We reached the last eight in Europe and that’s an extraordinary achievement. We’ve remained at the top of the league from last year and if a team like ours gets depressed after going out against Bayern Munich, then I really don’t understand anything about football.”

:sergio:
:eek:kay::chan::pokerface:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Context, RUS. Context!

Do you even know what it means?

There are times when I'm really worried that you don't. Constantly posting singled-out statistics, never putting them into a larger picture.

Look, we all would very much like Juventus to win the Champions League, but it was never gonna happen this season. We need more experience in the CL, and we need a few more quality signings.

We reached the final 8 in Europe's top tier, and we've all but reclaimed the scudetto. It's a glorious season :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
Context, RUS. Context!

Do you even know what it means?

There are times when I'm really worried that you don't. Constantly posting singled-out statistics, never putting them into a larger picture.

Look, we all would very much like Juventus to win the Champions League, but it was never gonna happen this season. We need more experience in the CL, and we need a few more quality signings.

We reached the final 8 in Europe's top tier, and we've all but reclaimed the scudetto. It's a glorious season :tup:
Conte has lost the game against Bayern before it's started and it's make me sick, his absolutely rubbish and unacceptable comments about us being outsiders are caused damage on team and it's that kind of shit that i don't want to hear from our coach, never.

Ofc it's good season, we've played without head coach for 3-4 months, we had very bad mercato and yet we are going to clinch another scudetto, huge respect to Conte and his team.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Rus, do you know what an outsider is? We're not superior to Bayern.

I didn't like his comment after the first leg conceding we are a building site, even if it might be true, you simply don't tell that at that moment. Having said that, we were obviously an outsider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)