Antonio Conte (140 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm all smiles over here, acting like a kid waiting for christmas eve in wait of this scudetto. Smiling from ear to ear, can't even sleep, feeling dopamine and endorphins almost bursting my skull open :weee:

It still feels fucking GREAT to win the league :weee:

All I have to do is think back to the days of playing Rimini, Albinoleffe and the likes. Remember being the stands watching Serie-B football.

Linebreak, if you wanna take this shit for granted, that's fine with me.

As for me, I'm all good :flag2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Haha. Slug. You're nothing more than a moaning, whining, spoilt sore loser.

Just keep complaining that we didnt win the CL in our first attempt in a few years, and keep whinging about how the Scudetto isn't exciting enough for you :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What the funk? Can you please find a single post where I was disappointed that we didn't win the CL?

No Marotta said an Italian team won't win the CL for years to come.
I'm sick of these "first year back" apologetic loser excuses.

It's not our first year, it was our third year since Calciopoli.
We also owned Real Madrid a few years ago right after Calciopoli. BS excuses.

Porto won the damn thing 10 years ago - what financial clout do they have?

Fed up with hearing about finances from Conte and Marotta, especially Marotta who wasted countless millions on duds like Martinez.

Man up or shut up!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It doesn't have to be written specifically when it's as clear as day, by looking at your string of posting since the Bayern match, that you meant that we should.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It doesn't have to be written specifically when it's as clear as day, by looking at your string of posting since the Bayern match, that you meant that we should.
Look at each of those posts in context. They were all about our attitude, our mentality, not about winning the freaking thing. I clearly said in other posts that I had no expectations of winning it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Look at each of those posts in context. They were all about our attitude, our mentality, not about winning the freaking thing. I clearly said in other posts that I had no expectations of winning it.
Nah, I'll just rest my case.

Do me one favor, though, can you please not barge in here with your negativity once we've mathematically secured the scudetto? I'd really appreciate it.

Jem, don't massacre your brain cells by arguing with him.
You're right, I need to save them in order to kill them all with Champagne a couple of Serie-A rounds from now :weee:

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Winning Serie A just doesn't have the glitter that it used to...
I acknowledge the fact that Serie A as a whole has lost a notable amount of quality in recent years, which could make it seem less glamorous. However, considering where we came from how can one not be ecstatic about reclaiming the title while seeing Moratti & co. fail completely? A few years back it was so friggin' painful to watch Juve's games, Capitano's sad faces and the frustrating fact that we were coached by Zac and Del Neri. We all knew the disaster would come to an end one day and here we are, faster than anticipated, so enjoy it!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Nah, I'll just rest my case.

Do me one favor, though, can you please not barge in here with your negativity once we've mathematically secured the scudetto? I'd really appreciate it.

You're right, I need to save them in order to kill them all with Champagne a couple of Serie-A rounds from now :weee:
lol nice baseless case - look at things in context you imbecile.

- - - Updated - - -

I acknowledge the fact that Serie A as a whole has lost a notable amount of quality in recent years, which could make it seem less glamorous. However, considering where we came from how can one not be ecstatic about reclaiming the title while seeing Moratti & co. fail completely? A few years back it was so friggin' painful to watch Juve's games, Capitano's sad faces and the frustrating fact that we were coached by Zac and Del Neri. We all knew the disaster would come to an end one day and here we are, faster than anticipated, so enjoy it!
I like this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)