Antonio Conte (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Spaletti wont join us, he is on Mark's avatar...
Diego was there too, so you never know.

But seriously i wouldn't want Spaletti on our bench, when i look to him during games, he just doesn't feel right, and sometimes he puts this Ranieri face where you clearly see that he has no idea what to do.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He's just bitter, Mark. You can't blame him, he has to change club each time Ranieri gets sacked.
I see, was he that Lampard dude? The username changes confuse me sometimes. :D

Spaletti wont join us, he is on Mark's avatar...
:angry2:

we already have right players, no? He will bring his staff so, we shall see...i just gave my prediction
We have some and can bring in more. Juve decide the staff apparently. They already started with Neri.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I wonder how fast you stopped supporting Chelsea to support Valencia or did you pass in a transition period?
i can tell you, i was also season holder with Jose 1st year in charge..If u check my old post u will find it for sure..

And i never supported Valencia...happy?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i can tell you, i was also season holder with Jose 1st year in charge..If u check my old post u will find it for sure..

And i never supported Valencia...happy?
And you became a Juve fan because of Ranieri, now that he's gone you will support Juve for one more year and then what? Any plans for the future? Do you support the coach that comes after Ranieri just to prove the fans wrong? It seems you did that but Mourinho proved you wrong.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
And you became a Juve fan because of Ranieri, now that he's gone you will support Juve for one more year and then what? Any plans for the future? Do you support the coach that comes after Ranieri just to prove the fans wrong? It seems you did that but Mourinho proved you wrong.
wrong again jck.
I become supporter cos of Ibrahimovic, as we coming from balkan, anyway i will not tell u about my future, and i am even less interested about yours.
going to sleep, its to late for me

vozdra

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
UFFICIALE: Bari e Conte si lasciano

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=157059

He wont be Bari's coach next season.
I swear i had a feeling that something is not right between Bari and Conti for some time now. The way Bari were pushing him toward us i knew that they're probably wants to make some cash out of that move.

Thank god the board did not fall into that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)