Antonio Conte (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I know there are many threads for him, but a general thread for him would contain all the news about him, I guess...

------------------------------------------------------------

Former Juventus soccer player named Bari coach

Former Juventus and Italy midfielder Antonio Conte has been named coach of Serie B side Bari, replacing Beppe Materazzi who resigned Friday morning.

Bari is 15th in Serie B with 20 points from 18 games.

Conte, 38, was born further down the Puglia coast from Bari in Lecce, where he began his footballing career.

He was a Juve mainstay through the 1990s and played for Italy in the 1994 World Cup and the 2000 European Championships.

Conte played 89 times for Lecce between 1985 and 1992, and 295 times for Juve between 1992 and 2004, where he scored 29 goals.

He was part of the Juve side beaten on penalties in the 2003 Champions League final by AC Milan.

He started his managerial career as assistant coach at Siena in 2005 before moving to another Serie B Tuscan club, Arezzo, the following year.

Arezzo sacked Conte after its relegation to Serie C last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Hopefully can help Lanzafame to become a Juve player sooner or later, that would be awesome. Like a mentor, the older generation helping the younger players, teaching the juve spirit to them :touched:.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Hopefully can help Lanzafame to become a Juve player sooner or later, that would be awesome. Like a mentor, the older generation helping the younger players, teaching the juve spirit to them :touched:.
    That did not pass in my mind. Good one.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    while I was searching pics for Conte, look what I found Andy. this must be some American team, look at the left down side, don't they look like Ronaldo and Adriano? you Burke and Enron should find these guys and do something evil :seven:

View attachment 34661

Kosta

The Eccentric
    Jul 16, 2006
    Everything went downhill for him after Juve lost that meaningless game against Spezia last year and got his team relegated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)