Antonio Conte (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Within Serie A, Spalletti, Gasperini, Prandelli and Mazzarri are all less of a gamble than Conte.

Even someone like Zenga would be a safer option.
I agree with this. Not impressed with the possible appointment of Conte at all. I rather woud give Ciro a full season to prove. Besides i remember Conte accusing us about the side he coached at the time relegation to serie C. Now all seems to be forgotten???

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21852&highlight=Conte:

Fuck you Conte, should have coached your own damn team instead of relying on other teams results.
Juve legend or not he must do his job. If you had a terrible season, you can't expect save your ass at the last day and then blame another team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Conte unsure of future Friday 29 May, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bari tactician and Juventus candidate Antonio Conte has confessed that he doesn't know where he will be working next term.

The Old Lady are looking for a new boss after firing Claudio Ranieri with just two games to go.

Youth Coach Ciro Ferrara has taken charge on a temporary basis and hopes to have the permanent position, but Conte, who has just led Bari up from Serie B, is said to be in pole position.

“The newspapers are talking about me a lot,”
Conte told journalists.

“But have they ever heard me or President Vincenzo Matarrese say that I will be leaving Bari?

“The people directly involved haven't opened their mouths during this debate - it's just you journalists who are saying that I will leave Bari.

“Anything is possible at the moment - I really don't know what the future holds.”

Conte may lead Bari for the last time against Treviso at the Stadio San Nicola tomorrow.

“Am I expecting a special welcome? I wouldn't know,” Conte said. “I given so much to Bari and it's not impossible that I will give so much more in future.”

Channel 4

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hopefully, he will stay there and join us in half a decade or so...
when he is going to be ready for us and we are going to be ready for him...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
well, if it's in between Ciro and Conte than of course Ciro, as its already here as Conte would not be much better if any....
If is Spalletti in the race, than I would vote for him..Not sure about another Blanc, as we already have one..

However and whatever you might think this is still not (great) improvement over CR

(well we shall see soon)

Jul 10, 2006
Sorry if this was posted already:

Conte plays down Juve link
Bari boss not planning to go anywhere

By Nadia Carminati Last updated: 30th May 2009

Antonio Conte has dampened speculation suggesting he could be set to become Juventus boss.

Juve are looking for a new coach after parting company with Claudio Ranieri earlier this month.

A number of high-profile managers have been linked with the post and Conte is also understood in the frame.

Conte, a former Juventus player, has earned rave reviews this season for steering Bari to promotion from Serie B.

Reports have suggested he has already signed an agreement with another club but he maintains there is no truth in such stories.

"I have signed nothing with other teams. I say it in a loyal way," he told the Italian press.

"I hear things about me and many other clubs but I have no agreements with anyone.

"Has anyone heard from me or from the Bari president saying I will leave?"

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12961_5356248,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)