Antonio Conte (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
icεmαή;2010937 said:
Pep had world class players already... He's done extremely well and had a dream run... its an exception, not a rule... Its safer to have an experienced coach, we can't have another season without silverware... it'll be hard to digest...
that is true. he has a solid team in his hand, but i have to admit while he is not a world class tactician, he is def a world class man manager i can only imagine the ego's half his squad has and keeping them in check with reality is harder than assigning there tactical roles. def not the rule.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's an excellent man manager... He sent away Ronaldinho, Deco and asked Eto'o if he wanted to leave... once that was done he just made them play the way they play... He was outplayed by Hiddink in the semi's and Fergie's decisions yesterday made Ranieri vs Monaco seem like a masterpiece... He's only 38 so he can only get better... The same with Conte... But I'm not sure we should be taking a risk right now... Because the fans won't give Conte time, ex-Juve player or not...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thats the idea, for one player/manager who achieved smth, there are 10 who have ruined a team...
We used to be better than that, we used to lough at Milan and other teams who were making this mistake/risk...
And now we are so desperate for a fool's hope, that we are ready to embrace it too...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If this guy is the new coach then he should play 4-2-3-1. 2 defensive midfielders is enough, look at Barca, they only have one guy in Toure or Busquets and they are doing fine. Sissoko and Marchisio is enough helping at the back. Let Giovinco, Diego, Camoranesi and Amauri/Trez take care of the rest.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Conte plays 4-2-4 at Bari.
at bari!

not necessarily what he will play at juve.

but

even so
----------------amauri-------------

--------diego------------del piero--

---------------giovinco------------

-------marchisio---sissoko------

criscito---canna--chiellini--zebina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)