Antonio Conte (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Whenever someone mentions Conte, I can't help but remember his header in CL2003 final that hit the crossbar :cry:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Duuuude, there is so much more to remember him for, for me in particular its HOW he celebrated the goals instead of the goals themselves. Like the above posts says, in the Man U game for example, fitting clip:

Durden

May 11, 2006
He gets my vote for head coach. Great player, former captain and he preformed a miracle with Bari this year as a coach. Heck he even found the cure for baldness..:flag1:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He may be good but I don't get the hype. Juve fans all over the net praise him like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Yes, he was a great captain but I still have my doubts on having him as coach of JUVENTUS!

He coached Arezzo and we know how it ended. Bari are doing great and him sure he helped but they have good players too. I don't know if I can trust him as our coach. Not a fan of his attacking 4-4-2 either. He won't have a full week to work with the players. We'll play every 3 days so the preparation is completely different. I'm sure he learned a couple of things under Lippi when he was a player but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)