Antonio Conte (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I swear i had a feeling that something is not right between Bari and Conti for some time now. The way Bari were pushing him toward us i knew that they're probably wants to make some cash out of that move.

Thank god the board did not fall into that......
It was not about making cash, its prolly that they already knew Conte wanted to be gone for more ambitious move (Bari can hardly buy shit, and his best midfielder Guberti left for Roma), if not Juve, then Atalanta, Lazio, Samp etc, better teams. Those clubs have gotten new coaches, but think Catania still have an opening.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It was not about making cash, its prolly that they already knew Conte wanted to be gone for more ambitious move (Bari can hardly buy shit, and his best midfielder Guberti left for Roma), if not Juve, then Atalanta, Lazio, Samp etc, better teams. Those clubs have gotten new coaches, but think Catania still have an opening.
Yeah it seems like it, they allready knew that he's gonna leave so why not make some free cash out of it.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Apparently Conte will coach Siena next season. They say he'll sign a two-year contract and that it will probably be announced tomorrow.

IL SIENA RIPARTE DA CONTE - Dopo il divorzio con Malesani, ufficializzato ieri, il candidato numero uno per la panchina del Siena è Antonio Conte. Già domani potrebbe essere il giorno dell'annuncio dell'ingaggio dell'ex tecnico di Bari e Atalanta. Conte dovrebbe firmare un accordo biennale, portando con sé vice allenatore e preparatore dei portieri, mentre lo staff atletico sarebbe affidato a Giorgio D'Urbano, già alle dipendenze del Siena da tre stagioni. La presentazione ufficiale a stampa e tifosi dovrebbe essere effettuata martedì.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/calciomercato/2010/05/22/news/mercato_mou_maicon-4263226/

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I really feel sorry for him, he should've stayed at Bari and gave it a shot. Totally deserves to coach a Serie A side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)