Antonio Conte - Manager - Siena (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #44
    Antonio Conte- "In 20 years, I don't want to have any regrets. I want to have had a great career as a coach."

"When I was at Arezzo, the DS told me "you don't know how to lose." I said that's not a bad thing, that's a great compliment!"

"I don't know how to lose, I don't accept losses. I don't now, and I never will."

Sep 30, 2006
    Monday 16 May, 2011
    Siena rush Juve over Conte

Siena have told Juventus to make their move sooner rather than later if they intend to approach boss Antonio Conte.

The latter has been linked with the Juve job given the uncertainty over the future of current Coach Gigi Del Neri.

“I don’t know if Juventus will call him, but I just hope that a decision is made soon as we need to start making plans for next season,” Siena sporting director Giorgio Perinetti noted.

“Our President is thankful to Conte and is ready to allow him to follow his dream of coaching Juventus.

“We just want the situation resolved by early next week.”

Siena will be back in the Italian top flight next term after Conte was the mastermind behind their promotion.

“Conte has done a great job here, but it is Juventus who now need to decide whether he is the right Coach for them,” Perinetti added.

“I know that Juventus are a dream for Conte and I hope that he gets there now or in the future,” the official added.

Conte is a legend in Turin after spending over a decade with the Old Lady as a player.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I said this before, if we don't end up with Villas Boas, Deschamps or any of the other highly rated coaches then I wouldn't mind having Conte instead of having some other Italian coach like Mazzarri. Conte plays an offensive 4-4-2 and has already taken two teams up to Serie A. He has potential and he is a fan favorite who knows what this club is all about and hopefully his leadership can bring the team back to old Juventus he used to be a part of.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Nedved: "Conte's good. I always used his consultancy even on the pitch. He has something extra"

Di Marzio: "Conte is the next Juve coach"

--

Welcome, Conte.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)