Anime (4 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So I finally come around and watch Berserk. Thx for that. I was at work and had the time.
Usually if the material isn't good I stop watching and if I deem it worthy I pick it up in another day.
But that wasn't, I watched all of in one outing bu the final act left me like WTF.
It turned from game of thrones anime to something else entirely in an instant.

Does it merit to read the magna? Does it pick it up after the movies?
Manga is one of the best if not the best ones around, especially first chapters/books that are quite dark. Movies showed golden age part which is probably the best part in manga (3-14 chapter). But manga is a better material. There are over almost 40 chapters (each chapter is 200 pages), so yeah, movies showed less than half, plenty of things missing too. Totally worth reading, it's probably one of the better stuff comic related even when it comes to the US/EU comic scene. Drawing is very dark and powerful. There's simply no way you wouldn't like it. And yeah, reading golden age part despite watching the movies is a must.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I finished watching Demon Slayer. I can't say it fulfilled my expectations. I thought it was good but nothing special. Hints of becoming great were in the last two episodes, though.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I finished watching Demon Slayer. I can't say it fulfilled my expectations. I thought it was good but nothing special. Hints of becoming great were in the last two episodes, though.
It's very good but not a master piece. Jujutsu Kaisen is similar if you're interested.

Tensei Shits Slime Datta is great if you're looking for something to watch. One of the best anime I've seen in the last year.

May 23, 2013
Just finished AOT manga and all I can say is.... my heart is..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Beautiful series, truly a masterpiece by Hajime Isayama. There are some strange individuals complaining because the final chapter not living up to their expectations and as a result ruined the entirety of the series for them. The final chapter was not perfect; however, it was not bad at all and still an undoubtedly tear jerking and fitting finale for such a brilliant work.

My updated list of favorite Anime:
Tier 1-------------------
1. AOT
2. Hunter Hunter
Tier 2------------------
3. Monster
4. Death Note
5. Jujutsu Kaisen
6. Code Geass

1618011814709.png

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)