Anime (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hells paradise was goated in first season.

I'm on casual isekai binge while waiting for other stuff. Jobless reincarnation my favourite, and eminence of shadow.

Wanted a dose of something serious after Vinland saga, so I started watching Attack of titans for the first time. 24 eps in quickly, and seriously must be the most depressing anime ever lol.

Speaking of a serious animes, randomly tried out an anime called To your eternity. And man its so unique storytelling. Highly recommended melancholic storytelling.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Lion tower of god season 2 is most anticipated for this year, if it's as good or even close to the first it could very well crack top 10 of best ever.
Hells paradise imo best of 2023 what say you
havne't watched either of those. i canceled my crunchyroll sub a while back. i'll watch them and see. haven't been into much anime compared to years before
Hells paradise was goated in first season.

I'm on casual isekai binge while waiting for other stuff. Jobless reincarnation my favourite, and eminence of shadow.

Wanted a dose of something serious after Vinland saga, so I started watching Attack of titans for the first time. 24 eps in quickly, and seriously must be the most depressing anime ever lol.

Speaking of a serious animes, randomly tried out an anime called To your eternity. And man its so unique storytelling. Highly recommended melancholic storytelling.
AOT is goat to me. just gold standard even if it has flaws and yeah it's depressing but thats why i like it.

to me the GOATS still is gintama and hunter x hunter. wish we can get more seasons of hunter x hunter. also wish there were more shows like black lagoon or
jormgund that follow guns for hire or semi shady bad guys. they are closest in terms of being like the tv show blacklist which is so much fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)