Anime (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2013

The Chinese and Spanish renditions miss the mark entirely. Though they did a good job with the other languages, particularly Korean and Hungarian.

- - - Updated - - -

With that said, nothing beats the original Japanese :touched:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I remember I watched 1-2 episodes a year ago in amazon prime. Looked good. Will check if its still on there actually.
The quality sky rockets literally. There are 24 episodes I think. The characters are amazing, music is brilliant and pacing is just awesome. It puts it on a whole different level.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just finished, brilliant show. And defenitely 2019 anime of the year over demon slayer.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s still on Prime.
You know what's funny and sad? Majority of people can't stand anime. Some think it's for kids, some think animation is quite bad. While I disagree with both, I'd simply add how some specific anime shows/movies are miles ahead of majority of the movies. Vinland Saga is a perfect example imo, but there are plenty more. I also wouldn't say 2019 only, but generally one of the best ones ever created.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
You know what's funny and sad? Majority of people can't stand anime. Some think it's for kids, some think animation is quite bad. While I disagree with both, I'd simply add how some specific anime shows/movies are miles ahead of majority of the movies. Vinland Saga is a perfect example imo, but there are plenty more. I also wouldn't say 2019 only, but generally one of the best ones ever created.
Qued that, thx.
One of the best videos I ever saw was Ruroni Kenshin, Samurai X: Trust and betrayal , if I remember correctly.
I still revisit it once in a while.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Watch Berserk if you haven't since that should be topping your lists. Movies I mean. Iirc there are 3 of them.
So I finally come around and watch Berserk. Thx for that. I was at work and had the time.
Usually if the material isn't good I stop watching and if I deem it worthy I pick it up in another day.
But that wasn't the case, I watched all of in one outing but the final act left me feel like WTF.
It turned from game of thrones anime to something else entirely in an instant.

Does it merit to read the magna? Does it pick it up after the movies?
Is there even a conclusion?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)