Anime (4 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Yo I've been watching Full Metal Alchemist, that $#@! cray.
theres an alternative version based on the manga called FMA Brotherhood. Both are really fucking good tho story wise i take the anime version.

I wish any anime would have divergent stories between the anime and manga. Dragon Ball Super is kinda doing this tho so thats cool.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was beautiful :touched:

- - - Updated - - -
@DAiDEViL @Post Ironic you guys should check it out it's really really good. It's not your typical anime. You'd like it!
When I was young I liked a few anime series. Back in the late 90s when I was 14-15, Evangelion and Escaflowne were my thing. I adored those two shows, especially Evangelion. Escaflowne had an incredible soundtrack too. And I also loved Cowboy Bebop for its jazzy, hard boiled, noir atmosphere.

Now I only watch a few anime films, but not really any series. Adore old films like Belladonna of Sadness and Angel's Egg. Or new stuff like Tale Of Princess Kaguya; 5 Centimetres Per Second; Howl's Moving Castle; etc. That's about it lately.

Sounds like an interesting show though. I may check it out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
When I was young I liked a few anime series. Back in the late 90s when I was 14-15, Evangelion and Escaflowne were my thing. I adored those two shows, especially Evangelion. Escaflowne had an incredible soundtrack too. And I also loved Cowboy Bebop for its jazzy, hard boiled, noir atmosphere.

Now I only watch a few anime films, but not really any series. Adore old films like Belladonna of Sadness and Angel's Egg. Or new stuff like Tale Of Princess Kaguya; 5 Centimetres Per Second; Howl's Moving Castle; etc. That's about it lately.

Sounds like an interesting show though. I may check it out.
You should watch Omoide no Mânî if you haven't already. It's great.

Yo I've been watching Full Metal Alchemist, that shit cray.
It's brilliant and it just keeps getting better and better. It's defo my top 3.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
theres an alternative version based on the manga called FMA Brotherhood. Both are really fucking good tho story wise i take the anime version.

I wish any anime would have divergent stories between the anime and manga. Dragon Ball Super is kinda doing this tho so thats cool.
That's actually the one I'm watching. Everybody told me to watch Brotherhood and not the standard vision.

- - - Updated - - -

You should watch Omoide no Mânî if you haven't already. It's great.

It's brilliant and it just keeps getting better and better. It's defo my top 3.
Can't wait :weee:

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
So far I've only watched a few good Animes
Attack On Titan (So good that I started reading the Manga even though reading that B&W shit is unbearable)
Death Note
Tried One piece, did not like it.
Naruto when I was a kid, but don't think I'd even mention it to anyone who's over 16

Of course, there's a lot of shonen anime that I've watched back in the days since these were mostly dubbed into Arabic by Syria.

I remember trying Dragon Ball when I was a kid (Arabic dubbed), did not enjoy it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Dragon ball is shit. It's just because it's one of the first popular ones. Majority of Shonen anime are better then it.

The best Shonen anime is called Hunter X Hunter.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Yeah Dragon ball is shit. It's just because it's one of the first popular ones. Majority of Shonen anime are better then it.

The best Shonen anime is called Hunter X Hunter.

Oh, I heard so much about this one, it's very famous in the middle east as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's fantastic adventure really. Maybe I should re-watch it again, haven't even finished it, it's quite long.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I remember masked tiger from way back in the days, they recently made a sequel or some related anime to it, haven’t tried it.
Slam dunk was a fun one but if I’m not mistaken it’s incomplete?
Kuroko no basket is nice as well, I’m barely halfway through it as well.

FMA Brotherhood was great, now time for hunterxhunter

Attack on titan season 3 coming soon, i got fed up a while back and read the manga though

Also, when the fuck are we going to get season 2 of one punch man

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everyone, go to Netflix, watch 12 episodes of Erased anime:

@Fr3sh @Post Ironic @Dostoevsky @Basel93 @DAiDEViL

Thank me later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)