Angelo Ogbonna (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A wise one once said: "The Ebony horse is'nt just in the qitab-al-laylah-wa-laylah my friends; no, it is indeed flesh."

And the world was awed.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The price is definitely justified, seeing as he is bought from our direct rivals and an Italy national player, he was always gonna be above 10M+
I like him, calm and cool when defending, I hope he does really well in a back 3 or a back 4.

Good luck Angelo! Welcome!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Never really watched this guy play. What's his style?

From the very little I've seen he looks slow and clumsy sometimes.

People saying he had an average season at Torino.

13+2 looks too much for this guy.

But I'm not blaming Marotta on this one. He was overpriced (he should be valued around 8M I guess) because of the rivalry, and also because
Napoli just got in the business to fuck us. Motherfuckers...

And this is CLEARLY a demand straight from Conte. This guy looks like a priority to him. Gotta make the boss happy.

Italian fans in their majority are very much against this deal in vecchiasignora.com . They say he's overrated and overpriced.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Never really watched this guy play. What's his style?

From the very little I've seen he looks slow and clumsy sometimes.

People saying he had an average season at Torino.

13+2 looks too much for this guy.

But I'm not blaming Marotta on this one. He was overpriced (he should be valued around 8M I guess) because of the rivalry, and also because
Napoli just got in the business to fuck us. Motherfuckers...

And this is CLEARLY a demand straight from Conte. This guy looks like a priority to him. Gotta make the boss happy.

Italian fans in their majority are very much against this deal in vecchiasignora.com . They say he's overrated and overpriced.
I'm sorry, but I regularly read through the posts on that forum and the majority of members there are excitable, irritable little morons.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
About time this goes through, should be a great transfer. We could probably close the mercato now and be done with it tbh, and I'd give it 10/10. But a LWB like Kolarov etc and/or Jovetic will be more than welcome too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)