Angelo Ogbonna (5 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:beppe: has fucking worked wonders in this transfer window so far. An absolute privilege to have :beppe: running these matters for our club, he really has grown every season and is proving himself to be an extremely capable and canny operator in the market. Certainly the best DS (along with Paratici) in Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

Smooth looking dude. But he looks like an absolute beast, can't wait to see him in action for us,

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What did we pay for him?

I haven seen him play enough to judge him but going by the reactions here he must be pretty solid (better than bonucci?). Still i dont understand this transfer since we already had 4 cbs while we play a formation where only 1 is required.

Still, welcome aboard. Hope he becomes expensive.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im pleased that another Mandingka warrior, of the blood line of Kunta Kinte, arrives to the club. For those of you interested in the study of human behavior, observe the raw, primal, basic instinct of the Ragazzas during matchdays. See them flock in droves towards "il vestuario di juventus stadium", giggling in mirth like school girls on a trip to the zoo, hoping to catch a glimpse, or a taste for the lucky, of the fabled giant pythons of the Sahel. Fortunately we keep 3 specimens of these creatures of legend: Ogbonna, Asamoah and Pogba. The Ebony horse is'nt just in the qitab-al-laylah-wa-laylah my friends; no, it is indeed flesh.

Benvenutti a la Juve il superiore atleto nero.
Qutoed once again for those who missed it :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)