Android (5 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I used Nova with Glasklart Icon pack, along with that I used a UCCW clock skin, I then I used widget locker for the lock screen. As for the wallpaper I just browsed the 4chan wallpaper thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And may I also, Ive had my HTC one for like 2 and a half years and it is still awesome.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I used Nova with Glasklart Icon pack, along with that I used a UCCW clock skin, I then I used widget locker for the lock screen. As for the wallpaper I just browsed the 4chan wallpaper thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And may I also, Ive had my HTC one for like 2 and a half years and it is still awesome.
The only reason I dont like the one or the new one is the weight, well and the new one is crazy slippery as well

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ill upgrade eventually but I really have no need to right now.
I just want a bigger screen more so than anything with better dpi. Thats the only thing I wish my Moto X had other than that its the perfect phone. I do not know what this rumored X+1 will have for sure but they're saying 5.2 inch 1080P so i might be leaning LG G3 I mean that phone will be future proof for a good three years

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,192
    That looks nice but I still don't understand why people use a calendar/time widget. I mean the point of widgets is to make things faster and as for time, it's right there on the top right all the time and the date can be seen with just a 1 cm scroll of the notification area. Also when the screen is locked both time and date are there.

Anyway, what is the icon theme you are using?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    5.5 in a body of a 5incher!
    Thats the maximum advantage this phone has, since all the new flagships are huge bricks anyway, at least this one utilises its overall size with the best screen/bazels ratio!
    However the screen is heavily criticised than has less sun visibility and constrast than its predecessor and that the (completely unnecessary) 2k resolution is taxing the battery and the CPU+GPU combo more than it should, resulting in worse performance than G2.
    Maybe the wisest move would be to wait for the Snapdragon 805 version...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)