Android (10 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, can't help it with these phones. Everyone used to ask about mine when I first got it. now it's not as special anymore...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Yeah, can't help it with these phones. Everyone used to ask about mine when I first got it. now it's not as special anymore...
What I love about the HTC One is the build quality, it's top notch. The size of the phone is pretty big though compared by my S4 (both 5") but I don't think it really matters that much.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I just upgraded to lollipop and seems google deleted fast sound options that were accessible by holding the power button :sergio: there seems to be no silent mode at all as well..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't have yet Lollipop on my Nexus 4,but my father got it on his Nexus 5,it looks fantastic i really love it,awesome job Google :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thinking about upgrading my HTX one +. Though Im not sure why, as the phone is pure genious.

I fell into a river with it, it survived.

I drop it 3-4 times per week without a cover and it doesnt even have a scratch.

Its still fast as hell.

If I decide to spend money just for the sake of spending, what phone would you guys recommend?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Thinking about upgrading my HTX one +. Though Im not sure why, as the phone is pure genious.

I fell into a river with it, it survived.

I drop it 3-4 times per week without a cover and it doesnt even have a scratch.

Its still fast as hell.

If I decide to spend money just for the sake of spending, what phone would you guys recommend?
What phone is that?

I just bought a OnePlus One through an invite. Should be delivered today. It's a pretty damn sweet phone with such a cheap price tag.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,239
    So what phone to get? No HTC and size does not matter. I am really thinking of the Nexus 6 but as it is now I think it is overpriced. And the thing is, I am not that in a hurry, I just want to see my options and take my time in deciding.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I'm disappointed at the battery of the Nexus 6. If I'm too lug that big a phone, I expect it to last through the day easily.
    LG G3 or the OnePlus One if I didn't want to spend a lot of money, for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)