Android (8 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
I also find it annoying and a reason why I don't want to renew my phone, I've had the Galaxy Nexus for over a year now and I am not willing to go one millimeter up in size.
While the GNex is a great phone, its screen can take a huge upgrade. This is coming from someone who has held the Nexus 4 and GNex side-by-side.

Apr 15, 2006
I love that phone. But considering HTC as a company ain't doing so well, I'm hesitant to recommend them as freely as I would've before. I think the Moto X and Nexus 5 are really good phones to consider right now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nice piece Gray.

Do you write tech reviews professionally?
Cheers.

I can get a small cut of the advertising revenue from the site, but it's mostly a hobby. I'm on a bit of a break until I finish up my final exams too.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The Moto X form factor is what manufacturers should be aiming for. Big screen on a small device, minimum bezel. It's only slightly larger than an iPhone, but has 17% more screen real estate.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't follow HTC closely enough but how are they really doing worse than LG and Moto?
Spent more time making a host of mediocre devices, bad marketing and even decided investing in the abomination that is Beats was a good idea.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The Moto X form factor is what manufacturers should be aiming for. Big screen on a small device, minimum bezel. It's only slightly larger than an iPhone, but has 17% more screen real estate.

- - - Updated - - -

Spent more time making a host of mediocre devices, bad marketing and even decided investing in the abomination that is Beats was a good idea.
Every morning on my transit in the metro I'm welcomed with an HTC one ad sadly though no one buys it due to the fact iPhone is huge here followed by Samsung even though I like the HTC one it feels premium in your hands and is pretty badass spec wise as it puts the rest to shame.
It's frustrating how iPhone is very over rated here I laugh at people who are blown away by ios7 lol and that 5c crap is laughable but marketing wide they got to people here because it sells pretty well.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,954
    While the GNex is a great phone, its screen can take a huge upgrade. This is coming from someone who has held the Nexus 4 and GNex side-by-side.
    I don't know what is so bad about the screen that you keep going about. In the end the phone size of the Galaxy Nexus is the best around in my opinion.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I cant imagine a place in time where I'll decide to change my one x +, it is great.
    The One X, the One X+ and the One are all great devices. The devices prior to that were quite horrid. At the same time Samsung came out with the S2 and they almost wiped HTC from the grid and they haven't been able to make up lost footing since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)