Android (12 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Anyone know when the S4 Google Play edition will come out? It's only out in the US atm.
I don't think they plan to release it outside of the US...
Are there any reliable rumors about when/if the new nexus will be out?
The LG G2 will be out next month. If LG is building the next Nexus 4/5 then the G2 looks like the base device. And it's got a 5.2 inch screen which you will love :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That's fucking shit!! Absolute bullshit! Why would they sell it to one country only fucking Google, I was waiting for it to come out anytime. Facking hell! :(

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Considering it's a mid range phone, I'd skip it. Rather import an HTC One Google Edition.
Specs don't make a phone great, the software does. You can't just throw more cores to make things faster/smoother. That's just bad engineering. By separating the contextual and speech cores and still using a dual core, if Motorola can deliver an experience which is smooth and flowing, it'd be a major game changer. And oh, if they get the battery to last longer, that itself is a major boon. One of my gripes about the Nexus 4 was its battery life.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully it comes here soon.
I don't think it'll come to India since they shut down operations here. So you'll have to send one for me :D

Apr 15, 2006
Specs don't make a phone great, the software does. You can't just throw more cores to make things faster/smoother. That's just bad engineering. By separating the contextual and speech cores and still using a dual core, if Motorola can deliver an experience which is smooth and flowing, it'd be a major game changer. And oh, if they get the battery to last longer, that itself is a major boon. One of my gripes about the Nexus 4 was its battery life.
The battery has improved since 4.3 apparently. By 30%. That's pretty significant.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
I will, love.

They shut down huh?
When they were bleeding money Google laid off a lot of employees from Motorola and shut down operations in a few countries. They didn't really have much sales in India after the Razr V3i success. It might probably come back in the next few years. You can't ignore India for too long. We buy shit :D

Dec 31, 2008
When they were bleeding money Google laid off a lot of employees from Motorola and shut down operations in a few countries. They didn't really have much sales in India after the Razr V3i success. It might probably come back in the next few years. You can't ignore India for too long. We buy shit :D
:lol:

I think it's finally the time for me to get another smartphone :D I was planning to go and get the Nexus 4 yesterday but then I found out that X is being released soon.
The Google Edition One is a phone that I'd like to get but it's not available here.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone know of a free way to unlock my phone? It only works with T-mobile so far and it's not fully paid off so they won't do it for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)