Android (18 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Other than recommending online websites that unlock your phone, I'm out of ideas. I'm glad we don't have a contract system here. We may have to pay full price for the phone, but at least we get to have full control over it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Other than recommending online websites that unlock your phone, I'm out of ideas. I'm glad we don't have a contract system here. We may have to pay full price for the phone, but at least we get to have full control over it.
T-mobile has a similar system now. The only contract you sign is for the EMI of the phone which they let you pay for separately than the service. When you finish paying the cost of the phone, they'll unlock it for you. So technically you can buy a phone and use it on the T-mobile network without being tied down to a contract just like you'd do in India.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,728
    @Sheik Yerbouti Do you use Handcent? Do you log in with an account on the app? If so, how could you do it? I can log in on their website but not in the app.

Apr 15, 2006
    @Sheik Yerbouti Do you use Handcent? Do you log in with an account on the app? If so, how could you do it? I can log in on their website but not in the app.
    Jack, when you open the app, swipe from the far left of the screen to the right. This allow you to login. Swipe again, and you'll get all the Handcent services. Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)