Android (11 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Not really. The Android OS is specifically written to manage apps running in teh background very efficiently. It almost renders ATK's useless. Android will manage the memory used by BG apps automatically. So you don't need one.
Then why the fuck did you make me download it a few months ago?

---------- Post added 29.02.2012 at 22:44 ----------

And it works for me anyway, when my phone crashes it helps.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Thanks guys. :tup:

I got an HTC Desire S. The first day hasn't been easy considering I have never used an Android phone before. I always had a Nokia phone for over 6 years.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,263

I got an HTC Desire S. The first day hasn't been easy considering I have never used an Android phone before. I always had a Nokia phone for over 6 years.
    I am assuming that you have a google account and you have already logged in with it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011

There's gonna be a slight learning curve bit it will come quick. That's running gingerbread not a bad phone or build. Once you get comfortable you can root that puppy and tinker :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I am assuming that you have a google account and you have already logged in with it.
    Yes. I also synched my contacts with Facebook and installed WhatsApp so far as I haven't had much chance ti play with it much since I got it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I installed Convo, but I can only access the front page of the forum. If for example I select Juventuz News, it takes me to a blank page. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)