Android (2 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,303
    I can't wait until my contract is over so that I ditch HTC once and for all, Motorola is the way to go...the only way to go.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I can't wait until my contract is over so that I ditch HTC once and for all, Motorola is the way to go...the only way to go.
    Motorola finally looks like they're starting to do something right. Motoblur isn't as crappy as it used to be, and the battery life on the Razr Maxx is amazing.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,306
    You serious? You always seemed a guy who loved HTC. Did the quality change, support?
    Ever since their Sensation phones, I could barely notice a change in the design. Just before the sensation, they released a bunch of phones just for the sake of it and I was a victim of their marketing when I got their Incredible S, quite a decent phone but totally ignored by hte company. They prefer to release new models with silly upgrades rather than focus on new software updates for their quite good devices. They literally rape the shit out of Android with their Sense. The battery life of their phones is crap.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Ever since their Sensation phones, I could barely notice a change in the design. Just before the sensation, they released a bunch of phones just for the sake of it and I was a victim of their marketing when I got their Incredible S, quite a decent phone but totally ignored by hte company. They prefer to release new models with silly upgrades rather than focus on new software updates for their quite good devices. They literally rape the shit out of Android with their Sense. The battery life of their phones is crap.
    I see. I have never tried HTC, but heard mostly only good about them.

I didn't a lot of other phones to compare with, but Samsung SII is really enjoyable phone, I would say Samsung is the way to go :)

Apr 15, 2006
    But that's unlikely to happen anymore. They've realized their mistake of flooding the market with phones, so will start releasing fewer phones. This new cycle has started with the One Series.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,311
    But that's unlikely to happen anymore. They've realized their mistake of flooding the market with phones, so will start releasing fewer phones. This new cycle has started with the One Series.
    Is that they created three different yet not much different One phones? HTC's policy is to create more phones and less updates, they will not change all of a sudden. And once you experience the way they ignore your phone you will understand what I mean, your Desire was their flagship for quite some time. I suffered with both Magic and Incredible S where they were totally ignored for a slightly different phone they released just after.

Apr 15, 2006
    @Tommy: New icon.

@JCK: But that's what I'm getting at, Jack. They don't release more phones. They've released 3 phones for each price range, and will focus on updates for these 3 phones.

Besides, I'm not sure what you're complaining about. The Incredible S is gonna get an ICS update. It's bootloader was also unlocked. I'm not sure what else you're expecting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)