Android (5 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just got Ubuntu One Music android app & it's great. Get an Ubuntu One account, drop all your music on the cloud (in Ubuntu 10.10 all you do is drop the music files in the Ubuntu One folder) & stream to the phone :) Only downside is that one needs an unlimited data plan.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just got Ubuntu One Music android app & it's great. Get an Ubuntu One account, drop all your music on the cloud (in Ubuntu 10.10 all you do is drop the music files in the Ubuntu One folder) & stream to the phone :) Only downside is that one needs an unlimited data plan.
How much music can you store?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The N1 for 150 USD? Thats a damn good deal

You will definitely be paying significantly more for the Nexus S which is a glorified samsung.

HTC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Samsdung

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

You will definitely be paying significantly more for the Nexus S which is a glorified samsung.

Damn you mate, I was all set to buy the samsung galaxy S. So whats wrong with Samsung ?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Damn you mate, I was all set to buy the samsung galaxy S. So whats wrong with Samsung ?
Certain companies are good at producing a single good product and some are good at making an array of products. Single competency companies don’t mean that they are limited, it just means they are really good at what they do. Samsung tries to be a multi-competency company when in reality they are a single comp. They should stick to making TV’s because they are the best at doing so. Their phones are cheap and a joke. Motorola is in this same category.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,019

I concluded to that too and that's why I decided on the Desire HD over the Galaxy.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    What phone should I go for?

HTC Desire or HTC Desire HD?

The HD seems a bit big and the battery does not seem so good, but does look impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)