Android (14 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why are you guys still talking about gold cards? What are you guys trying to do? I didn't know that method was still necessary for anything!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Go and take a dump bro, I didn't even see your post. Who do you think you are? :lol: Houdinis brother?
no Houdini was an illusionist,me? i am more of an observationist

like i observed that you are a glorified monkey," i like Melo,i pretend to be melo" monkey behaviour, "i see joke,i change joke slightly and pretend it my joke" monkey behaviour,unless you are simply a parrot. Parrots do not engage their brains,they simply mimic

actually you ARE a parrot

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
no Houdini was an illusionist,me? i am more of an observationist

like i observed that you are a glorified monkey," i like Melo,i pretend to be melo" monkey behaviour, "i see joke,i change joke slightly and pretend it my joke" monkey behaviour,unless you are simply a parrot. Parrots do not engage their brains,they simply mimic

actually you ARE a parrot

Wow.. Thats low-life my friend. You clearly have som issues you need to deal with.
This " I am Melo-joke" is really getting old pal. If you did your homework on me you should've known that the joke lasted one day or something. Don't you have anything else on me? Pathetic.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no,i also have the fact you are a parrot who reflects in the glory of someone elses work.....

other than that i have nothing,simply because you have never posted anything original and i have no desire to read copy-paste-jobs that someone else wrote

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
no,i also have the fact you are a parrot who reflects in the glory of someone elses work.....

other than that i have nothing,simply because you have never posted anything original and i have no desire to read copy-paste-jobs that someone else wrote

Yeah, real work by you. What do you want, a trophy? Here you go :juventus:
You probably have some interesting things to do with that trophy.

Are you happy now?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no,not until you admit plagiarism

and yes that trophy will fit snugly into my anus,it's the only defence you have around here when Dusan is horny

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
no,not until you admit plagiarism

and yes that trophy will fit snugly into my anus,it's the only defence you have around here when Dusan is horny

I don't know how to tell you that I didn't see your thread, but I will give you credit for making that joke. Is it bothering you that I made a better joke than you, or is it anything else you have against me?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #976
    Why are you guys still talking about gold cards? What are you guys trying to do? I didn't know that method was still necessary for anything!
    In case you brick your phone when trying to root/upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)