OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #944
    icεmαή;2795424 said:
    I'm just skeptical about the practicality (or lack thereof) of such a device when used as a phone...
    Bluetooth headset solves all your problems.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #947
    icεmαή;2795445 said:
    Not a big fan of headsets... But yeah, I'm really intrigued by the screen real estate. It does give a whole new perspective to browsing on a phone...
    I am not a fan of headsets either but if it was the only way to make the phone more practical then I would get one.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I'm planning on getting a Galaxy S sometime next week. I was going to wait but couldn't use my old nokia phone anymore ( I had a N1 a few months back and it got stolen!).

So, I did my research and it was a toss up between the Desire HD and the Galaxy S. I chose the latter simply because the Desire is a huge device but absolutely magnificent tbh. Also the price is a bit cheaper, so I thought I could save a bit since am burning through those savings pretty fast.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I have a HTC Desire and my wife has an iphone 4. If you like to customise, love widgets & require more screen real estate go for android.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #954
    Sheik, is the gold card a separate card that one should have or is it the same memory card that one uses regularly?

Apr 15, 2006
    Same one that you have. I suggest you use the same SD card that came with the phone, cos I tried to create a goldcard with another SD card, and it did not work.

PS: IIRC, none of the data on the card was erased while creating the goldcard.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    iPhone 4 or an Android phone? Which should I get?
    in an Android related thread? seriously?

hope you are not looking for an impartial answer,thats like PMing Turk and asking him whether you should support Juve or Inter

but aye,Android all the way

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #959
    Same one that you have. I suggest you use the same SD card that came with the phone, cos I tried to create a goldcard with another SD card, and it did not work.

PS: IIRC, none of the data on the card was erased while creating the goldcard.
    The card that came with the phone is gone.

How can the data not be erased when the first step in creating a goldcard is formatting the card?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    :lol: Asking in the Android thread is like going to these fellas and asking what they think about coloured people.
    well done,congratulations

you seen a joke,then slightly altered it and posted it as your own,you have learned the art of imitation...........

monkeys can imitate also,you are now as intelligent as a monkey,god...i never thought it possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)