Android (19 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
In case you brick your phone when trying to root/upgrade.
Hang on, if you brick your phone, isn't it beyond repair? Do you mean fully bricked? (no power, no response etc).

I thought recovery mode/ClockworkMod and the ability to flash pretty much anything from SD was enough.

Apr 15, 2006
Seriously, answer my question: Why do you think Android is shit?
Hang on, if you brick your phone, isn't it beyond repair? Do you mean fully bricked? (no power, no response etc).

I thought recovery mode/ClockworkMod and the ability to flash pretty much anything from SD was enough.
It should be enough if all things go well. When I tried to install the RUU on my phone, I needed the goldcard. It's good to make one just in case you need it.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Seriously, answer my question: Why do you think Android is shit?
Let go man, he probably spoke with an iPhone owner and told him that. It is obvious he did not read anything to make this conclusion.
You're obviously not good at decision making
:lol: It was just a joke. Mind you, I have already read a lot about comparisions between Android phones and iPhone. And I have come to the conclusion that Android phones are badass. Even though the iPhone 4 is not bad and I like many of the new features, specially the HD video capturing and the Retina display which really looks great. I already think I'm getting it though instead of an Android phone, because I simply can get it alot cheaper from a friend :p And I'm not so very picky when it comes to phones.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #999
    :lol: It was just a joke. Mind you, I have already read a lot about comparisions between Android phones and iPhone. And I have come to the conclusion that Android phones are badass. Even though the iPhone 4 is not bad and I like many of the new features, specially the HD video capturing and the Retina display which really looks great. I already think I'm getting it though instead of an Android phone, because I simply can get it alot cheaper from a friend :p And I'm not so very picky when it comes to phones.
    HTC Desire HD has HD as its name says and has a bigger screen than the iPhone, it actually has the biggest screen on a smart phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)