Android (18 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,061
    Maybe I am just fascinated by mobile today's mobile phones, I find them practical and with many functions and tools all gathered in one box. Easy to use, easy to carry, easy to extend its usage (navigation in cars, streaming on TV etc) and quite obvious that there is much more to come. In the end, as I always said, during the Apple vs other brands discussions, it is good that many options exist in the market so that the consumers choose what is most convenient for their own usage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Maybe I am just fascinated by mobile today's mobile phones, I find them practical and with many functions and tools all gathered in one box. Easy to use, easy to carry, easy to extend its usage (navigation in cars, streaming on TV etc) and quite obvious that there is much more to come. In the end, as I always said, during the Apple vs other brands discussions, it is good that many options exist in the market so that the consumers choose what is most convenient for their own usage.
    I spend most of my time either at home or at work, I have a computer in both locations. I don't use my phone much, but as a replacement for a computer I think it's very poor. I basically only use my tablet to read papers on it. I agree that mobile devices have evolved rapidly but they don't give me much that a computer didn't already.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,063
    I spend most of my time either at home or at work, I have a computer in both locations. I don't use my phone much, but as a replacement for a computer I think it's very poor. I basically only use my tablet to read papers on it. I agree that mobile devices have evolved rapidly but they don't give me much that a computer didn't already.
    We have three computers at home and I have one at work. At home I find myself using the computers less and less every day and at work while using the computer I still have my phone to play music among other things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)