Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The ex-Yu is the last remaining place where you can still buy good talent below it's real value. Being on Italy's border, it was almost shocking how we completely ignored this market.
I can't say much about Kramaric. His name popped up as this incredible talent who scored for fun in youth categories, but then he was out of the map for non footballing reasons. The way he's owning it lately is unprecedented in the league, and this league gave some fine players over the years. For many reasons I'm all for it, especially if it's a sign of future interest in this market. Afterall, some good scouting here and we can get excellent players for 5-10m eur. And these players will actually prefer Juve and Italy ahead of the other leagues.We can't penetrate in the South American market, where the Portuguese and the Spaniards get all the talent, but there is no reason why we can't own the ex-Yu market.
Yeah, except the ex-Yu doesn't produce much talent.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i agree with Alen. especially Partizan (Jovetic, Ljajic, now Pantic) and Dinamo Zagreb (Modric, Kovacic, Mandzukic, Vrsaljko) are teams we should look at.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I was wondering about his contract. I heard at some sites that his contract expires next summer so I wondered how can his price be 10m~ ?

Found this:

"There’s some confusion about his contract, which runs out next summer, but the club have an option of extending it for further two years. Initially, it contained a release clause, which led many to believe Kramaric would be available for €2-2.5 million in January, but that clause may not be there anymore. Both the player and club representatives refuse to discuss the amount of money it would take to let him go, but a January move is becoming increasingly likely."

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy's description looks like a copy of Morata. If Llorente is staying and Giovinco is leaving, I'd like us to develop and use Morata and specially Coman much more. This guy would take part of their space, and he would offer us nothing different from what Morata offers. And it would be unlikely he'd be at the same level of Morata.

So unless they are planning to sell Llorente, and I don't think so, no.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Is he coming?? seems Chelsea is also involved and recent past experience suggests the player moves to Chelsea... who are also heavily involved in the strategy of investing in promising players and then loaning them out to develop and sell for profit.

I hope Juve roll-over the Gabbiadini, Boakye or some other youth investment on this guy... seems to have a much better goal-scoring record than any of Juve's previous youth investments.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #129
    Flying to Croatia tomorrow to try and close the deal. - GDM

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If he's still playing in Croatia, at the age of 23, then he's probably not good enough. Just another Zalayeta.
    Modric played in Croatia until he was 23, Mandzukic until he was 24. Those are Croatia's biggest stars currently.
    It's not the age, it's more about the fact that he started making an impact in the league when he was 22, unlike Modric and Mandzukic, who ruled the league at younger age.

Nikola

May 21, 2009
    Rijeka has a offer of 10m on the table from Leicester City -.-

@Ramin & @Alen

He didnt get a proper chance before..

For more details read post #47 in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)