Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Unless Llorente is sold, I don't want this deal.

Coman and Morata are already struggling to find playing time.

We have great need of a LB, CB and even RB. Shouldn't be spending money where we already have depth. I don't understand this move at all.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Unless Llorente is sold, I don't want this deal.

Coman and Morata are already struggling to find playing time.

We have great need of a LB, CB and even RB. Shouldn't be spending money where we already have depth. I don't understand this move at all.
i think he will in the summer

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
gabbiadini giovinco ogbonna lichtsteiner (unless he settles for 2.5m) and isla will be sold

i see kramaric, shaqiri, rugani, darmian and berardi coming in

- - - Updated - - -

llorente will not be sold

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
I don't mean this, man. But, i don't have enough faith to Croatian talents, especially forwards.
Generally, for Balkan footballers is too difficult to judge them, because leagues here are literally shit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i agree that its hard to say how he will turn out. but could be a good transfer if we dont overpay since he is a great finisher and can get us some crucial goals when we need them. its always good to have such a player coming of the bench and changing the curse of the game with an "easy" goal

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
the key question is, what will we pay? i heard Leicester offered 8M pounds for him
Rijeka rejected a 10m euro offer. Apparently that's the only official offer they got so far.

Kramaric refuses to talk about a potential transfer. Yesterday the journalists asked him about Leicester's offer and he answered: "I won't comment and I'll pretend that I know nothing. I'll let the club take care of everything"

The rumor is that the offer from England was rejected on Kramaric's demand. He can leave for free in the summer and he's doing Rijeka a favor now, so it's not completely true that he's letting the club take care of everything. He will bring Rijeka money, but he will choose his next club, not Rijeka. Leicester's offer wasn't rejected for being low, but because the player wants to go to a bigger club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)