Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pff if 10M is not good enough then FO, he will leave when his contract expires and Rijeka will be left without good money
The problem is probably not the 10 million, it's that he doesn't want to join a $#@! club like Leicester.
thats what i think. they didnt refuse 10M, they refused Leicester because he doesent want to play there. if he chooses us and wants to come only here then i think we can get him for less than 10M.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If Marotta is going for him, we know how the wise man moves. He will placed a bid at the end of the January window, to force them to cash in a low bid or end up losing him for free.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we wont get him.

some depserate club in bad league position will try to sign him.

expect him to end up at dortmund, liverpool or arsenal

kocunar

Jan 22, 2013
As a croatian, i'd say his playstyle is most similar to Van Persie. The only question is do we need that kind of player, because I do not doubt his ability.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As a croatian, i'd say his playstyle is most similar to Van Persie. The only question is do we need that kind of player, because I do not doubt his ability.
yes, i think we need him. we lack a deadly finisher in our team. also, what would you say how good is Vrsaljko? i watched him a few times and wasnt that impressed. i ask because we are apparently following him

kocunar

Jan 22, 2013
yes, i think we need him. we lack a deadly finisher in our team. also, what would you say how good is Vrsaljko? i watched him a few times and wasnt that impressed. i ask because we are apparently following him
When he first came out in the public eye (when he was 18) it looked like he would be one of the best full backs in the world, because he was such a complete player for that age. The hype died a bit, but I think he will be a good player, could probably reach the level of Lichtsteiner very soon. He is quite fast (not as Licht), solid in defence, but he has a better cross then Licht.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When he first came out in the public eye (when he was 18) it looked like he would be one of the best full backs in the world, because he was such a complete player for that age. The hype died a bit, but I think he will be a good player, could probably reach the level of Lichtsteiner very soon. He is quite fast (not as Licht), solid in defence, but he has a better cross then Licht.
this is good to hear :tup:. i would rather take Darmian but if we cant get him i wouldnt mind Vrsaljko...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #193
    they are but I thought FIFA/UEFA were still slow in bringing them in. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)