Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think hes worth the risk for 7-8M (though i agree with Pirlos Beard, he will jump at an offer from a big club immediately so i guess we can get him either for free in the summer or now for 2M). if he flops we can always sell him for 3-4M which isnt a big loss. if he becomes what we are expecting him to be then we got ourselves another great player on the cheap. and considering the talent Croatia produces lately he has good chances to succeed IMO

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
scoring a tonne of goals in the croatian league means nothing. giovinco could get more than him easily. also considering we can get players like berardi gabbiadini for cheaper he is not worth the risk. however i do have to say that his europa league record him very good so he could be the solution to our feat under the goal in the champions league. he's a gamble

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
scoring a tonne of goals in the croatian league means nothing. giovinco could get more than him easily. also considering we can get players like berardi gabbiadini for cheaper he is not worth the risk. however i do have to say that his europa league record him very good so he could be the solution to our feat under the goal in the champions league. he's a gamble
http://www.audepicault.com/fanfare/fanfare.htm

Jul 20, 2012
Both Gabbiadini and Berardi are gonna cost us around 20m

Jul 20, 2012
Kramaric: "Giocare alla ‪#‎Juve‬ sarebbe un sogno".

Sarà lui il prossimo acquisto targato Beppe Marotta?

Kramaric : Playing at Juventus is a dream

Is he the first purchase of Marotta?

From the video:

" I like to play with the ball, and impose myself in the play. My best characteristics are my technique, passing, and creativity. I am not your typical center forward. "

Then he goes on to talk about what I posted earlier. He said that it would be a dream to Play at Juventus and in Serie A. And that as a Croatian that it would be a dream come true.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Gabbiadini super overrated.
I personally like him very much , but i wouldn't consider him first team material . He is kind of good in generally everything , but lacks the final refinement in a quality to make him a great player in any position . Good creativity and base technique , but not enough to be a trequartista , not enough pace and speed to be a winger and lacks the numbers and killer insticts in front of the goal to be a forward .

Still he is rated highly by other italian teams as well imho , so we should be able to get a good price out of him

Nov 28, 2014
Hello to everyone, I am actually a Dinamo and Arsenal fan, but Andrej is my friend and a player I rate pretty highly so I decided to write you a description about the player you seem to be buying.

First of all, he is an unique player with amazing combination of tehnique, deceptive speed and great inteligence. He is the best scorer in history of Dinamo Zagreb youth academy, and trust me when I say he is a phenomenal finisher that is able to score with both feet,with headers, tap ins, free kicks, outside 16 m, inside 16 m pretty much every way you can score a goal, he has done it. His specialty are lob shots, and a dribble where he fakes a shot and then goes past his player. You will soon see what I mean because he uses it litterarly 10 to 15 times a match

His best position is when he plays of a big target striker such as Llorente when he can take advantage of lay offs and spaces his partner creates. He is creative but is primary a finisher and his instinct is always to shoot or dribble.

As I allready mentioned, he is very inteligent, very motivated person that works very hard, and you will love him. He has the potential to be a very special player but my opinion is he wont thrive in your league or system as much as he could have in Germany for example but he will have a great career and for 12 million you could be paying he is really worth it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The ex-Yu is the last remaining place where you can still buy good talent below it's real value. Being on Italy's border, it was almost shocking how we completely ignored this market.
I can't say much about Kramaric. His name popped up as this incredible talent who scored for fun in youth categories, but then he was out of the map for non footballing reasons. The way he's owning it lately is unprecedented in the league, and this league gave some fine players over the years. For many reasons I'm all for it, especially if it's a sign of future interest in this market. Afterall, some good scouting here and we can get excellent players for 5-10m eur. And these players will actually prefer Juve and Italy ahead of the other leagues.We can't penetrate in the South American market, where the Portuguese and the Spaniards get all the talent, but there is no reason why we can't own the ex-Yu market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)