Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Why do we need him?
It's never a bad idea to purchase players who can potentially become great.
according to GDM the agreement is reached on 8 million plus 1 as bonus. And we asked for him to be transferred right away
A bit too much I think but it's a good gamble on a player who might pan out in Serie A.
Not at all. A team should always be on the look out for the "next big thing", and to grab it while it's still affordable.

He's a gamble, but it's better to gamble than to regret in the future. (Think James Rodriguez rejection because he was worth 5 million coming out of the Argentinean League)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juanito@JuanitoV32
@DiMarzio Confermi L' accordo raggiunto con il #Rijeka per #Kramaric?
8 mln + bonus ?

Gianluca Di Marzio‏@DiMarzio @JuanitoV32 no, a me l'accordo non risulta ancora raggiunto. Juve vuole spendere meno
Agreement has not been reached for 8m + bonus, we want to spend less.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He's the definition of unproven and his contract is set to expire. Enough said.
Very few player are proven at that age and if they are, they don't go for such a low amount. As for his contract, if Rijeka doesn't get a satisfying offer, he'll renew his contract there. He pretty much owes everything to that club, so don't go thinking we'll get him for free if we wait a little. He also has a 2M release clause which he won't activate because of his respect for the club.

Now that's, enough said.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he is VERY similar to benzema. fast, drops back etc.. all round player but i don't think we need him as much we need a winger.
how many youtube videos have you watched to get that conclusion?

- - - Updated - - -

Very few player are proven at that age and if they are, they don't go for such a low amount. As for his contract, if Rijeka doesn't get a satisfying offer, he'll renew his contract there. He pretty much owes everything to that club, so don't go thinking we'll get him for free if we wait a little. He also has a 2M release clause which he won't activate because of his respect for the club.

Now that's, enough said.
you sound like Nostradamus when talking about a BL player :D

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Now that's, enough said.

Doesn't change the fact that if we go anywhere near 12M for a player who's already 23 and a completely unknown quantity who's got < 1 year left on his contract and a 2M release clause we're being extorted.

He owes everything to the club? Yeah players are all loving and happy when it's all going well for them. You think if Juve played some hardball he would sign a new long term deal without fighting for the chance to join a much bigger club and earn a LOT more?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Doesn't change the fact that if we go anywhere near 12M for a player who's already 23 and a completely unknown quantity who's got < 1 year left on his contract and a 2M release clause we're being extorted.

He owes everything to the club? Yeah players are all loving and happy when it's all going well for them. You think if Juve played some hardball he would sign a new long term deal without fighting for the chance to join a much bigger club and earn a LOT more?
Already 23? You're talking like he's a geriatric. You said anything over 6m. Which is ridiculous.

You don't get it do you? He has the ability to leave NOW for 2m. It is in his contract. If he wants, anyone who offers 2M can have him. He can even wait a little longer and sign for whoever he wants, for free. He respects his club and doesn't want to do that. If he did, he'd be long gone. He's working with his club and wants the best deal for them. That clause is a non-issue, basically. The guy is hot property at the moment and can go for anything between 5-15m, so why would he leave for 2m when there are obviously clubs willing to pay more for him? It's not extortion by any means.

Why are you discussing this when it's obvious you have no knowledge in this matter.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's been 'hot property' for a few months of course he hasn't left yet there's the small issue of the transfer window being closed which funnily enough means that he can't leave to join somebody like us 'NOW' for any price.

Yes he's talking about loyalty and yes he's telling everybody what they want to hear. "Oh i'd love to stay here forever and I owe this club everything blah blah blah"

At the end of the day you are absolutely delusional if you think he'd turn down the chance to join Juventus or Chelsea or whoever else is supposedly linked to him right now, just because the clubs weren't offering a great fee to his current club.

But yeah i'm sure he'd commit long term to his current club to help them get a better transfer fee at the expense of his own career.

"Sorry Chelsea, Sorry Juventus unless you double your transfer offer i'm staying here on 1/5th of the wage for an indefinite period of time, thanks but no thanks"

:lol: yeah, not happening. Sure it's easy for him to say all of this right now, but when he enters the next transfer window and for the first time in his career is a genuinely sought after player being courted by a few European giants then we'll see how this nonsensical idea of loyalty works out. Of course, Chelsea with more cash than brains could cave in easily and just pay whatever they want, but we certainly won't and nor should we.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He's been 'hot property' for a few months of course he hasn't left yet there's the small issue of the transfer window being closed which funnily enough means that he can't leave to join somebody like us 'NOW' for any price.

Yes he's talking about loyalty and yes he's telling everybody what they want to hear. "Oh i'd love to stay here forever and I owe this club everything blah blah blah"

At the end of the day you are absolutely delusional if you think he'd turn down the chance to join Juventus or Chelsea or whoever else is supposedly linked to him right now, just because the clubs weren't offering a great fee to his current club.

But yeah i'm sure he'd commit long term to his current club to help them get a better transfer fee at the expense of his own career.

"Sorry Chelsea, Sorry Juventus unless you double your transfer offer i'm staying here on 1/5th of the wage for an indefinite period of time, thanks but no thanks"

:lol: yeah, not happening. Sure it's easy for him to say all of this right now, but when he enters the next transfer window and for the first time in his career is a genuinely sought after player being courted by a few European giants then we'll see how this nonsensical idea of loyalty works out. Of course, Chelsea with more cash than brains could cave in easily and just pay whatever they want, but we certainly won't and nor should we.
First of all, transfer window being closed doesn't mean you can't sign for a club, it means you can't complete the transfer and play for them, untill the window opens.

Second, you're obviously as dumb as a flying f u c k. I never claimed he'd turn down anyone, let alone Juventus and/or Chelsea. I said, he has respect for his club and is working with them to get a satisfactory fee for them, instead of leaving for 2m to the first bidder. He and the club have choices and they're weighing them. You're really confused dude.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I never fucking said he'd be going for 2M but you're making it sound as though this guy is going to put his club ahead of his own individual career which is a load of shit

At the end of the day he will absolutely NOT refuse to join a much bigger club, earn a much higher wage and compete for relevant trophies just so his current club can fetch a better price than whatever we initially offer them

Fuck off with your loyalty bullshit it's always the same. Player A says all the right things to the club and fans. Player A then puts himself first and the club second. As they rightfully should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)