Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivaar

Nov 30, 2013
Why wouldn't a scorer in the Croatian league be looked at with more suspicion / mistrust as a scorer from the Dutch league? That's a rhetorical question.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Reports saying napoli have secured giovinco as they need a replacement to insigne :lol:
I'm not so sure that they secured him, but I heard rumours that they were interested in him. And because this rumours pop up again, I would be inclined to believe in them. Giovinco's departure makes sense if we are going to buy Kramaric.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The ex-Yu is the last remaining place where you can still buy good talent below it's real value. Being on Italy's border, it was almost shocking how we completely ignored this market.
I can't say much about Kramaric. His name popped up as this incredible talent who scored for fun in youth categories, but then he was out of the map for non footballing reasons. The way he's owning it lately is unprecedented in the league, and this league gave some fine players over the years. For many reasons I'm all for it, especially if it's a sign of future interest in this market. Afterall, some good scouting here and we can get excellent players for 5-10m eur. And these players will actually prefer Juve and Italy ahead of the other leagues.We can't penetrate in the South American market, where the Portuguese and the Spaniards get all the talent, but there is no reason why we can't own the ex-Yu market.
Sounds like a no-brainer.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The ex-Yu is the last remaining place where you can still buy good talent below it's real value. Being on Italy's border, it was almost shocking how we completely ignored this market.
I can't say much about Kramaric. His name popped up as this incredible talent who scored for fun in youth categories, but then he was out of the map for non footballing reasons. The way he's owning it lately is unprecedented in the league, and this league gave some fine players over the years. For many reasons I'm all for it, especially if it's a sign of future interest in this market. Afterall, some good scouting here and we can get excellent players for 5-10m eur. And these players will actually prefer Juve and Italy ahead of the other leagues.We can't penetrate in the South American market, where the Portuguese and the Spaniards get all the talent, but there is no reason why we can't own the ex-Yu market.
Ex Yu talents are massively overrated though. A lot of potential but generally a terribly attitude towards effort and workload. Not saying that this guy isnt the real thing, but our players tend tp think of themselves as superstars after the first paycheck when they stroll through Belgrade/Zagreb/Sarajevo in the new lambo.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
we can if we wanted to but it seems like our managment is too naive

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Germans took over the Asian market and besides getting great players they also caught the interest of the audience over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)